Monday na.. dress tech in TWO DAYS... why am I not practicing??? Hmm... cge... after this na lang... here are some more recent updates of today... one of the worser days in the life of yours truly...
Sa PIANO - Today's rehearsal was terrible... as usual... with TWO days before dress tech... crap... and more crap... I will throw my Nais Ko piece sa basurahan after wecitul... Oh yeah... Miss Lea said the one thing that I should have been hearing all summer: Can I hear you... alone? ... gawsh... I pay for individual lessons na naging rehearsal with Trisha... which then becomes more of Trisha... peace out RM... but what on earth? Criticisms for the FIRST time come THREE days before recital??
Sa TRUMPETS - I counted na pala... we have officially SIX meeting left.. (unless mali ang pagbilang) before the showcase... and this is xtremely UNPRODUCTIVE
Sa NO IDEA - No(vela) Idea Season Finale shoot is tomorrow.. hopefully it will be a good day...
Sa AMIDOL - Next show tomorrow!! Vonzell has to make it to the top 2!!
Cge.. "self control and discipline"... "slow practice"... haaaaaaayyy... Piano on... blogger... OUT!
Sa PIANO - Today's rehearsal was terrible... as usual... with TWO days before dress tech... crap... and more crap... I will throw my Nais Ko piece sa basurahan after wecitul... Oh yeah... Miss Lea said the one thing that I should have been hearing all summer: Can I hear you... alone? ... gawsh... I pay for individual lessons na naging rehearsal with Trisha... which then becomes more of Trisha... peace out RM... but what on earth? Criticisms for the FIRST time come THREE days before recital??
Sa TRUMPETS - I counted na pala... we have officially SIX meeting left.. (unless mali ang pagbilang) before the showcase... and this is xtremely UNPRODUCTIVE
Sa NO IDEA - No(vela) Idea Season Finale shoot is tomorrow.. hopefully it will be a good day...
Sa AMIDOL - Next show tomorrow!! Vonzell has to make it to the top 2!!
Cge.. "self control and discipline"... "slow practice"... haaaaaaayyy... Piano on... blogger... OUT!
Comments