Mission accomplished!! I have always wanted to go an entire night without sleeping... which has finally happened!! Luckily kaya it wasn't because of some stupid investigatory project... I have gone outta town na!! For the past... 40 hours... I have not slept due to our band outing!! We went to Tagaytay... cge... I'll start from the top now...
I woke up at 6am this morning... oh no... why do I do that now?... Ticky, your wake up txt came a little late... I was dressed up na... Then we all met up at McDo at 8sumthin... Filipino time!! So Alana, Carla, and mwah rode in one car... and Ticky, Mikki, and Pammu were in the space wagon... why couldn't we all be in one big car instead?! Ahhh... kc the space wagon needed to go to the gas station a lotta times due to overheating... poor them... wala silang aircon... The entire trip... we were listening to our recording... four times again and again... Carla, All I Ask of You does NOT sound bad... Himala... we left at 830 or something... we got to Tagaytay at like 11 something... how many times did we stop??? Seriously, it doesn't take 3 hours to get to Tagaytay...
Highlights... uhh... we got fed a LOT... during lunch I think... we all got so star struck about Tita Yvonne's modeling days... Then we went swimming... I will forever be grateful to Pammu for bringing a video camera... Water volleyball!! It was kinda hard to stop hitting the kids... Fun! Fun! Alana and I got asar with Ticky so... it was Ticky vs. Mikki, Pammu, Carla, Alana, and mwah.. unfair no? Naaliw din kami sa jacuzzi... so hot!! All of us went out na after... xcept Mikki, Ticky and Alana, who insisted on walking on water... si Mikki lang yung nag-walk sa water... Alana ran on air... nd their Nestea Plunge... that must have hurt... that's all on candid camera people!!
Oh boy... this is gonna be long... it was almost night na ata... And Mikki and I were officially whipped in Scrabble... Intellectual game... that we all took seriously... "When Scrabble gets Personal!!" ... every No Idea member is certified O.C.!! ... what words were Carla, Tita Yvonne, Ticky, and Pammu using?! Biceps.. unthwart... uhh.... forgot na... We made a new word! Fartoty! As defined by Pammu Agaloos, an English Major, it is a small fart let out when experiencing extreme joy...
Then aftah dinnah... we shot our music video!! So cool!! Then we changed into pantulog and went up to the attic... where we spent the next 12 hours in... agenda: Charrades... AmIdol songs... which wasn't too bad... then any song... how do you act out METAPHOR?! what on earth?! ... after that we played Kokology... which was the point na malapit matulog na... then... Mikki:"You guys! Let's shoot a telenovela!!" ... instant wake up!! From 2am to 530am... that's what we did... No(vela) Idea / By the Door... All Hail Carla! Best actress! And my "wedding gown" looked like what I wore for Julius Caesar... kewl.. kewl... kewl!!
At 530am, Alana insisted that we would sleep na... or else we'd start snoozing in Trumpets.. Mikki: "What the hell? I'm not gonna sleep na!" ... roight... we all woke up at 9... and who was the last to wake up? Mikki... doi...
We left at mga 12... awww... tapos na.. sniff.. nooooo!!... we stopped at McDo and ate there... then I was dropped off at ATC... time to get to piano!! Run...!!!
I was dead ma in piano... suffering from PPD (post production depression) ... I played bad... no joke... so I won't ruin the entry na lang... so now... run to trumpets!!
Trumpets... What?! Wala pa akong role?! No kidding... rar... so I bummed around... surprisingly, happy pa ako... hyper! hyper! hyper! and there..
I still had the energy to watch American Idol at 10pm... Anthony Federov did well this week!! Yaay!! Results pa tomorrow... actually... I watch religiously... so I don't dare miss...
Peeps, you have read the longest entry so far in this blog... hopefully the dress tech ng piano will outdo it... now... i summon thee to post in my tagboard!!
I woke up at 6am this morning... oh no... why do I do that now?... Ticky, your wake up txt came a little late... I was dressed up na... Then we all met up at McDo at 8sumthin... Filipino time!! So Alana, Carla, and mwah rode in one car... and Ticky, Mikki, and Pammu were in the space wagon... why couldn't we all be in one big car instead?! Ahhh... kc the space wagon needed to go to the gas station a lotta times due to overheating... poor them... wala silang aircon... The entire trip... we were listening to our recording... four times again and again... Carla, All I Ask of You does NOT sound bad... Himala... we left at 830 or something... we got to Tagaytay at like 11 something... how many times did we stop??? Seriously, it doesn't take 3 hours to get to Tagaytay...
Highlights... uhh... we got fed a LOT... during lunch I think... we all got so star struck about Tita Yvonne's modeling days... Then we went swimming... I will forever be grateful to Pammu for bringing a video camera... Water volleyball!! It was kinda hard to stop hitting the kids... Fun! Fun! Alana and I got asar with Ticky so... it was Ticky vs. Mikki, Pammu, Carla, Alana, and mwah.. unfair no? Naaliw din kami sa jacuzzi... so hot!! All of us went out na after... xcept Mikki, Ticky and Alana, who insisted on walking on water... si Mikki lang yung nag-walk sa water... Alana ran on air... nd their Nestea Plunge... that must have hurt... that's all on candid camera people!!
Oh boy... this is gonna be long... it was almost night na ata... And Mikki and I were officially whipped in Scrabble... Intellectual game... that we all took seriously... "When Scrabble gets Personal!!" ... every No Idea member is certified O.C.!! ... what words were Carla, Tita Yvonne, Ticky, and Pammu using?! Biceps.. unthwart... uhh.... forgot na... We made a new word! Fartoty! As defined by Pammu Agaloos, an English Major, it is a small fart let out when experiencing extreme joy...
Then aftah dinnah... we shot our music video!! So cool!! Then we changed into pantulog and went up to the attic... where we spent the next 12 hours in... agenda: Charrades... AmIdol songs... which wasn't too bad... then any song... how do you act out METAPHOR?! what on earth?! ... after that we played Kokology... which was the point na malapit matulog na... then... Mikki:"You guys! Let's shoot a telenovela!!" ... instant wake up!! From 2am to 530am... that's what we did... No(vela) Idea / By the Door... All Hail Carla! Best actress! And my "wedding gown" looked like what I wore for Julius Caesar... kewl.. kewl... kewl!!
At 530am, Alana insisted that we would sleep na... or else we'd start snoozing in Trumpets.. Mikki: "What the hell? I'm not gonna sleep na!" ... roight... we all woke up at 9... and who was the last to wake up? Mikki... doi...
We left at mga 12... awww... tapos na.. sniff.. nooooo!!... we stopped at McDo and ate there... then I was dropped off at ATC... time to get to piano!! Run...!!!
I was dead ma in piano... suffering from PPD (post production depression) ... I played bad... no joke... so I won't ruin the entry na lang... so now... run to trumpets!!
Trumpets... What?! Wala pa akong role?! No kidding... rar... so I bummed around... surprisingly, happy pa ako... hyper! hyper! hyper! and there..
I still had the energy to watch American Idol at 10pm... Anthony Federov did well this week!! Yaay!! Results pa tomorrow... actually... I watch religiously... so I don't dare miss...
Peeps, you have read the longest entry so far in this blog... hopefully the dress tech ng piano will outdo it... now... i summon thee to post in my tagboard!!
Comments