Wow.. I said that?? Wehehe... guess so... anyways... here's how the recital last night went...
Slept at 12mn, woke up at 10am... I was kinda tired... what kind of a dress tech had too many rehearsals? Soo... I practiced... again... with a metronome this time... there is NO way I'll screw up on tempo... again!! Fix up... get in car... drive... and off to CCP by 230pm...
Practice at the green room... nasty, again... then we went to Figaro... and attempted to extract as much chismis as possible... then after which we went back to the dressing room... the elevator works na pala... and played truth or dare... only one question... are my dares that bad? Then they've never met the So David cast... then they'd die...
Then tensions started running all high-ish.. dress up... make up... prayer (seriously, last year's was much better... i actually remember that, but that prayer doesn't match up to the one before So David) ... run backstage... doors opened... looked for anyone we knew... national anthem... recital!!
Nais Ko - Hmm... kawawa the mga people who were on those chairs with me... I would not stop talking due to extreme nervousness!! The three dances were okay naman... well I wasn't listening during Nais Ko... mistakes, obviously... but it was a good applause anyway... After which Miss Lea wouldn't talk... so it was freakier pa...
Solo - I was less nervous, pero after hearing the applause of Michael and Trisha... I got nervous... crap... but after dats... I am forever grateful for all the people backstage... I hella knew you were screaming... thank you!!
Before the curtain call... we were extracting more juicy chismis... coz the Czerny Variations took SO long... yun pala, a blackout, sortta, happened in the middle... who pulled the plug kaya?? ... in the curtain call... no one in the audience was exactly clapping... weird... were they all asleep....
And that ends CPP 2005, which is possibly my second to last recital... I'll come backstage next year!! Sigh... and now it's post production depression... damned... however, this doesn't match up to the one of So David last year... it's not every production that your cast cries before AND after the gala show...
Slept at 12mn, woke up at 10am... I was kinda tired... what kind of a dress tech had too many rehearsals? Soo... I practiced... again... with a metronome this time... there is NO way I'll screw up on tempo... again!! Fix up... get in car... drive... and off to CCP by 230pm...
Practice at the green room... nasty, again... then we went to Figaro... and attempted to extract as much chismis as possible... then after which we went back to the dressing room... the elevator works na pala... and played truth or dare... only one question... are my dares that bad? Then they've never met the So David cast... then they'd die...
Then tensions started running all high-ish.. dress up... make up... prayer (seriously, last year's was much better... i actually remember that, but that prayer doesn't match up to the one before So David) ... run backstage... doors opened... looked for anyone we knew... national anthem... recital!!
Nais Ko - Hmm... kawawa the mga people who were on those chairs with me... I would not stop talking due to extreme nervousness!! The three dances were okay naman... well I wasn't listening during Nais Ko... mistakes, obviously... but it was a good applause anyway... After which Miss Lea wouldn't talk... so it was freakier pa...
Solo - I was less nervous, pero after hearing the applause of Michael and Trisha... I got nervous... crap... but after dats... I am forever grateful for all the people backstage... I hella knew you were screaming... thank you!!
Before the curtain call... we were extracting more juicy chismis... coz the Czerny Variations took SO long... yun pala, a blackout, sortta, happened in the middle... who pulled the plug kaya?? ... in the curtain call... no one in the audience was exactly clapping... weird... were they all asleep....
And that ends CPP 2005, which is possibly my second to last recital... I'll come backstage next year!! Sigh... and now it's post production depression... damned... however, this doesn't match up to the one of So David last year... it's not every production that your cast cries before AND after the gala show...
Comments