Listening to: What's Going On by No Idea
Recent updates' pa rin on my life... an updated version of what I posted a few days ago...
1. PIANO - Today was the last lesson... I did not bring my dedi notebook.. oh no... I hated the run through today... basta... It's certified messed... Dress tech in four days! Recital in five!
2. TRUMPETS - Like Carla, I hate my song! Fiona, you're a good partner, it's the SONG that is not brill...
3. NO IDEA - Well... no updates here... we just need to shoot the last two episodes of No(vela) Idea... I can do "If I Never Knew You" now!! Thank gawd! Kulang na lang yung guitar + vocals
4. VOICE - Uhmm... all I sing is stuff from Phantom of the Opera... lesson: when you do not sleep... ur voice is affected... kewl! So I have reasons to oversleep now!
5. AMIDOL - Anthony Federov is... OUT!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NEVER!!!! ...Side note... Anthony and Carrie are CUTE!!
That is all... nxt post... baka dress tech na... who knows? So post! Comment! Thanx... post links, and I'll visit ur sites...
Recent updates' pa rin on my life... an updated version of what I posted a few days ago...
1. PIANO - Today was the last lesson... I did not bring my dedi notebook.. oh no... I hated the run through today... basta... It's certified messed... Dress tech in four days! Recital in five!
2. TRUMPETS - Like Carla, I hate my song! Fiona, you're a good partner, it's the SONG that is not brill...
3. NO IDEA - Well... no updates here... we just need to shoot the last two episodes of No(vela) Idea... I can do "If I Never Knew You" now!! Thank gawd! Kulang na lang yung guitar + vocals
4. VOICE - Uhmm... all I sing is stuff from Phantom of the Opera... lesson: when you do not sleep... ur voice is affected... kewl! So I have reasons to oversleep now!
5. AMIDOL - Anthony Federov is... OUT!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NEVER!!!! ...Side note... Anthony and Carrie are CUTE!!
That is all... nxt post... baka dress tech na... who knows? So post! Comment! Thanx... post links, and I'll visit ur sites...
Comments