Last nyt... I was at Alana's... until possibly until the wee hours of the next day... Mikki and the 12 missed calls are still forever lafftrip... Anyway, getting home at 12:30, packing, and sleeping at 1am got me only five hours worth of sleep...
I woke up at 6am... then fix up... my parental units were screaming at me to go na... after dropping off my mother... we went to pick up my gown... which took a VERY long time... lesson learned... naturally, I got there late, again...
Practice was bad... as usual... drama sesh na naman after Nais Ko... y'know, after tomorrow, the piece is going i-straight to the basurahan... then we went out... to Glorietta... the car ride was very quiet... hmmmm....
We ate at Fridays... extreme gastos... we ordered a LOT! And cna Michael, Jeremy, Victor, and Nico Chua ate at Yellow Cab... in between that and dessert at Haagen Dazs... I used up at least 50 bucks worth of load... I beat Mikki na from the day before... calling up people and asking: "Where are you?".. we are simply too tinatamad to get on our feet and walk around Glorietta to look for them... fun fun anyway... Lance!! You're one of us na!!
We RAN to the rehearsal with the ballet... which involved an entire half an hour... or more.. of watching the Czerny Variations dance... one blocking and one run... which was very long... why couldn't we have been called down AFTER instead... wahhhh... uhh.. rehearsal with the ballet? Nais Ko? No further comment... napaiyak na ako...
Fast forward... let's skip the stupid drama session... my Nais Ko piece will be whacked against my piano at home later at least one hundred times now... baka i'll burn it na lang after... instead of the basurahan... then we had a runthrough... note to self: this is the first time EVER that we did not have a bonding session during the dress tech... the outing was well.. an OUTING.. not a bonding session... all we did was eat, walk, and call another person asking where he/she is...
Yung runthrough... ok naman... Nais Ko was too slow... what the hell is wrong with me and my effing timing!!! And the solo was mali mali... there were mistakes I made that I never hella made ever... Nooooooo!! Damn... I'm so OC isn't it... obsessive compulsive... My shoes hurt throughout the entire run... what do you expect? It was 2 and a half inches tall.. I ended up taller than Renee Ann with those shoes...
After run through... run up... pack.. go down... drive home... sleep... and hopefully tomorrow will be better...
Unfortunately... the tagaytay post is longer than this one... If it was funner... it would have been longer... too bad...
I woke up at 6am... then fix up... my parental units were screaming at me to go na... after dropping off my mother... we went to pick up my gown... which took a VERY long time... lesson learned... naturally, I got there late, again...
Practice was bad... as usual... drama sesh na naman after Nais Ko... y'know, after tomorrow, the piece is going i-straight to the basurahan... then we went out... to Glorietta... the car ride was very quiet... hmmmm....
We ate at Fridays... extreme gastos... we ordered a LOT! And cna Michael, Jeremy, Victor, and Nico Chua ate at Yellow Cab... in between that and dessert at Haagen Dazs... I used up at least 50 bucks worth of load... I beat Mikki na from the day before... calling up people and asking: "Where are you?".. we are simply too tinatamad to get on our feet and walk around Glorietta to look for them... fun fun anyway... Lance!! You're one of us na!!
We RAN to the rehearsal with the ballet... which involved an entire half an hour... or more.. of watching the Czerny Variations dance... one blocking and one run... which was very long... why couldn't we have been called down AFTER instead... wahhhh... uhh.. rehearsal with the ballet? Nais Ko? No further comment... napaiyak na ako...
Fast forward... let's skip the stupid drama session... my Nais Ko piece will be whacked against my piano at home later at least one hundred times now... baka i'll burn it na lang after... instead of the basurahan... then we had a runthrough... note to self: this is the first time EVER that we did not have a bonding session during the dress tech... the outing was well.. an OUTING.. not a bonding session... all we did was eat, walk, and call another person asking where he/she is...
Yung runthrough... ok naman... Nais Ko was too slow... what the hell is wrong with me and my effing timing!!! And the solo was mali mali... there were mistakes I made that I never hella made ever... Nooooooo!! Damn... I'm so OC isn't it... obsessive compulsive... My shoes hurt throughout the entire run... what do you expect? It was 2 and a half inches tall.. I ended up taller than Renee Ann with those shoes...
After run through... run up... pack.. go down... drive home... sleep... and hopefully tomorrow will be better...
Unfortunately... the tagaytay post is longer than this one... If it was funner... it would have been longer... too bad...
Comments