This is it. Last four weeks of school. Week one. Hell week. This one's overdue, but I couldn't write week two without it.
1. Pinoy kabanata - after slaving over banghay aralins, mixing garage band over and over again for pangganyak, and having a powerpoint outline, banghay, and a script while talking, (plus taking over the whole period)... twas done, and ginang liked it :D first project of the quarter dooone.
2. eco business plan - potek. basically the eco business plan is equivalent in length to an IP. the only difference is that you have exactly one night to do it. this all killed us wednesday night, complete with the group watching the sunrise together. puyaaat.
3. minor pamatays: the compo sources (it's harder than most people think...) and the theology module. as usual, that's cramming at it's worst.
4. admu director's list open house - it just happened to be on the day of the SR prom, but my parents wanted to go so badly. it was kewwwl, although brainwashing all the same. wish I caught the whole thing. loved the speakers... :)
5. SR PROM. bad thing about this week was that I kept sleeping post midnight, thus heavy eyebags, but that's the wonders of concealer for you. preparation for this prom was kinda funny... in a word: panic. when at the parlor, I underestimated the amount of time it would take to get ready, so after that we were running around just to get everything done on time.
But otherwise, the plum dress did me well. :) plus, a non ouchie but almost lost corsage. Taking off our shoes on the dance floor, attempting to get in cuisine (didn't happen), and all in all a good night. Thanks to Miko, Stew, Ejay, Cath, Ranscee, Lexa, Cato, Therese, and Jarv... taaablemates!
6. The muntinlupa scholarship eklat. I just couldn't let this go... the panira of the weekend. Came home from the SR prom at 3, went to bed for two hours, to wake up at 530, why? There was a scholarship testing at bayanan at 7AM. Retaaarded. Piss off moment: I got there at 7, along with the other WR test takers... waited. waited. waited. 9am was the only time people started coming in. Tapos, we got to our orientation. then we find out - there's a maximum family income cost in order to meet the scholarship. We wasted our time.... pucha. Went home, slept until 2pm, tried to cram the monday requirements. :((
Delayed post, I know... week two to be posted... tomorrow? And just for the record... today is PROM DAY. 6 hours na lang.
1. Pinoy kabanata - after slaving over banghay aralins, mixing garage band over and over again for pangganyak, and having a powerpoint outline, banghay, and a script while talking, (plus taking over the whole period)... twas done, and ginang liked it :D first project of the quarter dooone.
2. eco business plan - potek. basically the eco business plan is equivalent in length to an IP. the only difference is that you have exactly one night to do it. this all killed us wednesday night, complete with the group watching the sunrise together. puyaaat.
3. minor pamatays: the compo sources (it's harder than most people think...) and the theology module. as usual, that's cramming at it's worst.
4. admu director's list open house - it just happened to be on the day of the SR prom, but my parents wanted to go so badly. it was kewwwl, although brainwashing all the same. wish I caught the whole thing. loved the speakers... :)
5. SR PROM. bad thing about this week was that I kept sleeping post midnight, thus heavy eyebags, but that's the wonders of concealer for you. preparation for this prom was kinda funny... in a word: panic. when at the parlor, I underestimated the amount of time it would take to get ready, so after that we were running around just to get everything done on time.
But otherwise, the plum dress did me well. :) plus, a non ouchie but almost lost corsage. Taking off our shoes on the dance floor, attempting to get in cuisine (didn't happen), and all in all a good night. Thanks to Miko, Stew, Ejay, Cath, Ranscee, Lexa, Cato, Therese, and Jarv... taaablemates!
6. The muntinlupa scholarship eklat. I just couldn't let this go... the panira of the weekend. Came home from the SR prom at 3, went to bed for two hours, to wake up at 530, why? There was a scholarship testing at bayanan at 7AM. Retaaarded. Piss off moment: I got there at 7, along with the other WR test takers... waited. waited. waited. 9am was the only time people started coming in. Tapos, we got to our orientation. then we find out - there's a maximum family income cost in order to meet the scholarship. We wasted our time.... pucha. Went home, slept until 2pm, tried to cram the monday requirements. :((
Delayed post, I know... week two to be posted... tomorrow? And just for the record... today is PROM DAY. 6 hours na lang.
Comments