Sembreak, sembreak, sembreak... SEMBREAK! After a pamatay na second quarter, we have what miller calls "the most well deserved sembreak ever." Thus, I'm going to make my catch up blog entry, seeing that I haven't blogged in almost a month. It's going to be called "October at a glance..." hahahaha.
1. Isha's party - yeah, the album was very late, thus the blog was very late as well. It was uber fun, complete with seventeen roses. This time, I prepared a speech (sorry gel! I didn't during yours..), and went waaay overtime (sina Cassie were already clapping). The entire party was cute, Spanish themed, original kaya. And... it officially marked the start of the prom asking season. Seniors ask early this year.
2. Art video showing - this one is very late rin. After the most pahabol shooting day, with the camera dying, we managed to pull together our art video. I think we did pretty well naman, considering the amount of time we had to edit. I'll post the final copy when I steal it from Kia. Mikes so agrees with me, we're having severe attachment issues with it. Even if it wasn't the best video ever, it was our group's brainchild! (the screenplay at the very least). I loved the other videos as well, great job guys! We are the last batch to do this project... for several reasons... hmmm...
3. The boycott - according to the "you know you're batch 2008 when...", we superseniors are professional procrastinators. But, around two weeks ago, we officially LOST IT. We put up posters relating every subject to stress and stuck them around our door. Guys, this is the start of... aktibista-ness.
Tulog. Hindi dito. Hindi Ngayon.
Sleep is not a factor of seniority.
Work. You demand, we supply.
And the like...
But, after what was five days of pamatay exams, WE ARE ON BREAK. Make the most out of one week guys...
Next blog: PSDC. THE LAST PSDC. *pressure* *shivers*
1. Isha's party - yeah, the album was very late, thus the blog was very late as well. It was uber fun, complete with seventeen roses. This time, I prepared a speech (sorry gel! I didn't during yours..), and went waaay overtime (sina Cassie were already clapping). The entire party was cute, Spanish themed, original kaya. And... it officially marked the start of the prom asking season. Seniors ask early this year.
2. Art video showing - this one is very late rin. After the most pahabol shooting day, with the camera dying, we managed to pull together our art video. I think we did pretty well naman, considering the amount of time we had to edit. I'll post the final copy when I steal it from Kia. Mikes so agrees with me, we're having severe attachment issues with it. Even if it wasn't the best video ever, it was our group's brainchild! (the screenplay at the very least). I loved the other videos as well, great job guys! We are the last batch to do this project... for several reasons... hmmm...
3. The boycott - according to the "you know you're batch 2008 when...", we superseniors are professional procrastinators. But, around two weeks ago, we officially LOST IT. We put up posters relating every subject to stress and stuck them around our door. Guys, this is the start of... aktibista-ness.
Tulog. Hindi dito. Hindi Ngayon.
Sleep is not a factor of seniority.
Work. You demand, we supply.
And the like...
But, after what was five days of pamatay exams, WE ARE ON BREAK. Make the most out of one week guys...
Next blog: PSDC. THE LAST PSDC. *pressure* *shivers*
Comments