Just for my own comic relief... a little rundown on our shooting over the last week... :)
Highlights of the high and dry shoot:
1. Abby's throwing the bracelet scene... this one took FOREVER!! Because we had to throw the bracelet at an exact spot, which kept missing! We have SO MANY outtakes because of this.
2. Abby and David's park scene... I swear, having me around is a VERY BAD IDEA. Because, I am too anal retentive for my own good.
"Guys no. One more. The hands look too bouncy. You don't have an alter ego, it's still supposed to be emo! Bouncy is not allowed!"
3. Abby and David's double car scene... this was an emergency rewrite. And just when we were about to shoot... it started RAINING. But, we shot in the rain.
4. Therese's and my pushing in the park scene (with Marlo)... this one took forever as well. Emergency rewrite, since the shopping bags weren't going to pass this shoot, we decided to improvise - to borrow a poodle from one of the parkgoers. (Note, I can't really hold the dog properly, but oh well) Great... I looked like sharpay evans... slash paris hilton. And part two, giving directions is not as simple as it looks. Because follow me, does not equate to... go around the post. Note, that particular take was brilliant, but it just can't be used.
5. Being rained on. During the Thursday shoot, it began to rain real bad after I left. I was going to call the cast and check if they were okay... but then again, I thought: "wala yan, they'll just run into the gazebo and they'll be fine." Turns out, they panicked so bad that they forgot there was a gazebo. They ran all the way to amaw's garage. They only found out that they should have gone to the gazebo the next day.
Art video... will be up SOON. Witness me and my embarrassment - donning FOUR different kinds of PINK outfits. How GAY.
Highlights of the high and dry shoot:
1. Abby's throwing the bracelet scene... this one took FOREVER!! Because we had to throw the bracelet at an exact spot, which kept missing! We have SO MANY outtakes because of this.
2. Abby and David's park scene... I swear, having me around is a VERY BAD IDEA. Because, I am too anal retentive for my own good.
"Guys no. One more. The hands look too bouncy. You don't have an alter ego, it's still supposed to be emo! Bouncy is not allowed!"
3. Abby and David's double car scene... this was an emergency rewrite. And just when we were about to shoot... it started RAINING. But, we shot in the rain.
4. Therese's and my pushing in the park scene (with Marlo)... this one took forever as well. Emergency rewrite, since the shopping bags weren't going to pass this shoot, we decided to improvise - to borrow a poodle from one of the parkgoers. (Note, I can't really hold the dog properly, but oh well) Great... I looked like sharpay evans... slash paris hilton. And part two, giving directions is not as simple as it looks. Because follow me, does not equate to... go around the post. Note, that particular take was brilliant, but it just can't be used.
5. Being rained on. During the Thursday shoot, it began to rain real bad after I left. I was going to call the cast and check if they were okay... but then again, I thought: "wala yan, they'll just run into the gazebo and they'll be fine." Turns out, they panicked so bad that they forgot there was a gazebo. They ran all the way to amaw's garage. They only found out that they should have gone to the gazebo the next day.
Art video... will be up SOON. Witness me and my embarrassment - donning FOUR different kinds of PINK outfits. How GAY.
Comments