Rundown on my schedule for next week... pray I get through it...
Monday - chorale, eco LT, physics LT, math Q, theo Q
Tuesday - piano, chorale sectionals, dinner out, trigo LT, art project
Wednesday - NAsH training, chorale at lunch, PE practical test, HP release
Thursday - relatives leaving, chorale, theo LT
Friday - kids training, philo LT, pinoy talambuhay
Saturday - recording day, integsem
quote from last week's training: "I will think outside the box, but first, what is the box, and how big is it???"
Monday - chorale, eco LT, physics LT, math Q, theo Q
Tuesday - piano, chorale sectionals, dinner out, trigo LT, art project
Wednesday - NAsH training, chorale at lunch, PE practical test, HP release
Thursday - relatives leaving, chorale, theo LT
Friday - kids training, philo LT, pinoy talambuhay
Saturday - recording day, integsem
quote from last week's training: "I will think outside the box, but first, what is the box, and how big is it???"
Comments