The little foursome square at the front left of the IVA classroom is officially the post-it whore square. Every day, you will see the occupants of the desks furiously scribbling on "things to do" post its. Yeah, that's Ana-Katrine-Pam-Abby for you.
And after sleeping at 12:30am last night finishing the last of the to do list, guess how much I have to do today. THREE. Pinoy pabula - theo prayer - bio reviews. Unbelievable. So, I'll blog!
Regarding my earlier post about the Gel and Pam similarities, I have part two, now deemed as the Gel-Isha-Pam list. This took a VERY LONG TIME to do, considering that the three of us do not have much similarities. But here's the hard work we put into today's lunch period (trying to come up with this), at least the numbers we can fully express to the public...
1. We bond over sushi and fruitella. Two of the only food the three of us like a lot. (UP fishballs just might be the next one)
2. We want to get into ateneo REAL BAD.
3. We are anal retentive about our notes... as in class notes. We will cry if they get stolen. We take such good care of them.
4. We are extra hard working when it comes to projects. Not like we're horrible at tests and the like, but we have extra diligence with projects. All three of us will do a project single handedly if needed.
5. During prom season, our dates had abnormally similar surnames. We didn't do this intentionally, REALLY.
6. We are psychoanalysts, thus we should probably endorse the book called "kokology". Not that original though, but it still works.
7. We have identical facial expressions (people say we look alike. I contest, super. We don't... I figured we just pull on the same expressions.)
8. We spend our sleepovers watching disney movies. Great way to discover the inner child. If we get corny, we'll start singing along.
SHOUTOUT: The "Songs..." cast album is finally up... we spent two Saturdays trying to put it together (including emergency editing and redelegating of parts).
REVIEW: Surprisingly, it turned out better than I expected. I liked it a lot... actually, it kicks ass. :) Not that it's perfect, but it's pretty good (definitely better than the makeshift one from the play). I'd Give it All for You is buh-rill... :D It'll be playing on my Ipod for a few days... :D If you want one, you can ask me to burn you a copy.
FOUR DAYS TO THE UPCAT. enough said.
And after sleeping at 12:30am last night finishing the last of the to do list, guess how much I have to do today. THREE. Pinoy pabula - theo prayer - bio reviews. Unbelievable. So, I'll blog!
Regarding my earlier post about the Gel and Pam similarities, I have part two, now deemed as the Gel-Isha-Pam list. This took a VERY LONG TIME to do, considering that the three of us do not have much similarities. But here's the hard work we put into today's lunch period (trying to come up with this), at least the numbers we can fully express to the public...
1. We bond over sushi and fruitella. Two of the only food the three of us like a lot. (UP fishballs just might be the next one)
2. We want to get into ateneo REAL BAD.
3. We are anal retentive about our notes... as in class notes. We will cry if they get stolen. We take such good care of them.
4. We are extra hard working when it comes to projects. Not like we're horrible at tests and the like, but we have extra diligence with projects. All three of us will do a project single handedly if needed.
5. During prom season, our dates had abnormally similar surnames. We didn't do this intentionally, REALLY.
6. We are psychoanalysts, thus we should probably endorse the book called "kokology". Not that original though, but it still works.
7. We have identical facial expressions (people say we look alike. I contest, super. We don't... I figured we just pull on the same expressions.)
8. We spend our sleepovers watching disney movies. Great way to discover the inner child. If we get corny, we'll start singing along.
SHOUTOUT: The "Songs..." cast album is finally up... we spent two Saturdays trying to put it together (including emergency editing and redelegating of parts).
REVIEW: Surprisingly, it turned out better than I expected. I liked it a lot... actually, it kicks ass. :) Not that it's perfect, but it's pretty good (definitely better than the makeshift one from the play). I'd Give it All for You is buh-rill... :D It'll be playing on my Ipod for a few days... :D If you want one, you can ask me to burn you a copy.
FOUR DAYS TO THE UPCAT. enough said.
Comments