More than two weeks without an update... I'm not feeling organized, so I'll just rundown random things...
Campus tour today!! Ateneo's was completely bitin, there was A LOT more to go to. UAAPs was very long (and the rest of the comments come from my class about it), La Salle was rushed but we amazingly squeezed in a lot of things. Who'd ever think it would be so draining???
Dying... workload is NOT FUN. It involves spending hours over a talambuhay/alamat/balita/pabula (basta pinoy related) and getting a big fat ZERO on a long philo essay. Everyone else knows the rest.
Just to prove that it's stress-y... I've already gotten semi-sick, wahaha. But I insisted on going to Micah's last friday, recording on saturday, and school on Monday. It was a matter of sleeping the WHOLE Sunday.
Over the next few weeks...
UPCAT is in TWO WEEKS!! omg omg omg omg omg...
but... ATENEO is THE WAY!! :) right abby? although we've been demoralized, we are still ateneo babies at the bottom of our hearts.
Campus tour today!! Ateneo's was completely bitin, there was A LOT more to go to. UAAPs was very long (and the rest of the comments come from my class about it), La Salle was rushed but we amazingly squeezed in a lot of things. Who'd ever think it would be so draining???
Dying... workload is NOT FUN. It involves spending hours over a talambuhay/alamat/balita/pabula (basta pinoy related) and getting a big fat ZERO on a long philo essay. Everyone else knows the rest.
Just to prove that it's stress-y... I've already gotten semi-sick, wahaha. But I insisted on going to Micah's last friday, recording on saturday, and school on Monday. It was a matter of sleeping the WHOLE Sunday.
Over the next few weeks...
UPCAT is in TWO WEEKS!! omg omg omg omg omg...
but... ATENEO is THE WAY!! :) right abby? although we've been demoralized, we are still ateneo babies at the bottom of our hearts.
Comments