Three weeks in, so it's time for an update for everything going on... :)
Last week was the busiest ever, but still fun. I kept skipping class!! Hahaha
St. Josemaria tribute thing -- missed last period Monday, in between recess and lunch for Tuesday
Manila Cathedral mass went well, surprisingly better than last year (and shorter). -- missed the entire afternoon of Tuesday
I survived the launching of activities, I love our batch for being supportive. -- missed last two periods of both Thursday and Friday
The quote of the day for Friday: "stick to the status quo!"
It's the new catch phrase for the newbie debaters, it's apparently the fun way of stating your counterprop, they just KEPT USING IT!! I listened to that continously from 3 until 6.
And just when you thought it would stop, HSM onstage at Meralco that night at 8. Nice show, I loved the re-writes, made the songs seem less dragging. It was a trumpets reunion of sorts, saw Miguel, Eric, Micah, and Celine (Ken!! Why did you not come?!). Now, it's another hangover, according to Gel.
And pa-habol, made yearbook staff, literary team. Yaaay-ness!! :)
Last week was the busiest ever, but still fun. I kept skipping class!! Hahaha
St. Josemaria tribute thing -- missed last period Monday, in between recess and lunch for Tuesday
Manila Cathedral mass went well, surprisingly better than last year (and shorter). -- missed the entire afternoon of Tuesday
I survived the launching of activities, I love our batch for being supportive. -- missed last two periods of both Thursday and Friday
The quote of the day for Friday: "stick to the status quo!"
It's the new catch phrase for the newbie debaters, it's apparently the fun way of stating your counterprop, they just KEPT USING IT!! I listened to that continously from 3 until 6.
And just when you thought it would stop, HSM onstage at Meralco that night at 8. Nice show, I loved the re-writes, made the songs seem less dragging. It was a trumpets reunion of sorts, saw Miguel, Eric, Micah, and Celine (Ken!! Why did you not come?!). Now, it's another hangover, according to Gel.
And pa-habol, made yearbook staff, literary team. Yaaay-ness!! :)
Comments