More than a week into senior year, and the workload is GETTING there. So much to do, and waaay too little time. I really wish there were more hours in a day...
COLLEGE. This has been the theme of conversation for the past week, and it will not stop until graduation. A day doesn't go by without "what course are you applying to in Diliman?" "when and where is your UPCAT?" "who are you going to make pa-recommend from?" "when are Taft applications coming out?" and so forth. It's crazy. I've never seen myself, much more my batch, so wrapped up into something like THIS.
I'm savoring every day so far. I like the classes, at least most of them. Sleep deprivation and withrawal is simply PART of the senior process altogether, so I'm not complaining... yet.
And best of all, thank you for all the people who interceeded for me last June 2, 2007. It was worth it, I promise. Now, I couldn't be happier.
P.S. Who is taking the UPCAT on August 4 at the College of Business Admin 12:30 ? Please tell me, doesn't matter whether you're from WR or not.
COLLEGE. This has been the theme of conversation for the past week, and it will not stop until graduation. A day doesn't go by without "what course are you applying to in Diliman?" "when and where is your UPCAT?" "who are you going to make pa-recommend from?" "when are Taft applications coming out?" and so forth. It's crazy. I've never seen myself, much more my batch, so wrapped up into something like THIS.
I'm savoring every day so far. I like the classes, at least most of them. Sleep deprivation and withrawal is simply PART of the senior process altogether, so I'm not complaining... yet.
And best of all, thank you for all the people who interceeded for me last June 2, 2007. It was worth it, I promise. Now, I couldn't be happier.
P.S. Who is taking the UPCAT on August 4 at the College of Business Admin 12:30 ? Please tell me, doesn't matter whether you're from WR or not.
Comments