Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Tagged by RJ, so since I don't have much to do, I'll actually comply to this.
1. I only drink from the rim of a glass/plastic cup/jug. I refuse to drink from straws, jug holes, and the like.
2. I don't sleep soundly without an aircon and a pillow, but not for the usual reasons (because it's cold, and because it's comfy/headrest/etc.) I fall asleep to the sound of the aircon humming, and the pillow is always on top of my back (i sleep on my stomach) ala "simulated hug".
3. I have an insane obsession with productivity. When very stressed, I DO long for a day of boredom (do whatever you want, etc.), but if I get TWO days, I will start complaining by day two.
4. I do not cry after the end of a major production (recital, chorale concert, theatre show). I love my mates here to pieces, and I'm pretty senti about these, but I just cannot cry. However, I do cry in one particular part of these productions: the prayer before we go onstage.
5. When faced with a lot of things to do, I cannot use the "sleep at 9pm, but wake up at 2am to do the work" approach. I HAVE to get the stuff done first, because my body refuses to sleep without the soothing fact "knowing it's done". Also, this approach is handy if you can't estimate the time it takes to get stuff done. Follow up, it's impossible to get me to wake up that early.
6. Suprises don't, and have never ever worked on me. it's either a.) i find out before it actually happens, or b.) something happens that ruins it completely. Many, and do I mean many, attempts have been tried. Example: during my two productions, I found out that I had a bouquet of flowers before the curtain calls. wicked - i saw my friend carrying it from her car, songs - "do you like carnations?" from gel was enough to give it away. There were much more, and worse to that. I swear, I do not deliberately do this, but surprises just never work.
I shall tag... my "family members"!! Carla Barretto (my mommy in the madrigal family), Trisha Calimon (my adopted mommy when I ran away from the mendozas) Cath Laureola (my twin sister from the villaflor family, whom I'm not exactly related to) Tasha Gaston (my apo from the songs... family, putek i'm a lola?!) Jarvin Villaflor (daddy Jarv from the villaflor family, who is actually not my dad) Cassie Manalastas (in two versions, my sister from the mendoza fam, and my supposed mother in law to be in the madrigal family, but it never really happened)
Tagged by RJ, so since I don't have much to do, I'll actually comply to this.
1. I only drink from the rim of a glass/plastic cup/jug. I refuse to drink from straws, jug holes, and the like.
2. I don't sleep soundly without an aircon and a pillow, but not for the usual reasons (because it's cold, and because it's comfy/headrest/etc.) I fall asleep to the sound of the aircon humming, and the pillow is always on top of my back (i sleep on my stomach) ala "simulated hug".
3. I have an insane obsession with productivity. When very stressed, I DO long for a day of boredom (do whatever you want, etc.), but if I get TWO days, I will start complaining by day two.
4. I do not cry after the end of a major production (recital, chorale concert, theatre show). I love my mates here to pieces, and I'm pretty senti about these, but I just cannot cry. However, I do cry in one particular part of these productions: the prayer before we go onstage.
5. When faced with a lot of things to do, I cannot use the "sleep at 9pm, but wake up at 2am to do the work" approach. I HAVE to get the stuff done first, because my body refuses to sleep without the soothing fact "knowing it's done". Also, this approach is handy if you can't estimate the time it takes to get stuff done. Follow up, it's impossible to get me to wake up that early.
6. Suprises don't, and have never ever worked on me. it's either a.) i find out before it actually happens, or b.) something happens that ruins it completely. Many, and do I mean many, attempts have been tried. Example: during my two productions, I found out that I had a bouquet of flowers before the curtain calls. wicked - i saw my friend carrying it from her car, songs - "do you like carnations?" from gel was enough to give it away. There were much more, and worse to that. I swear, I do not deliberately do this, but surprises just never work.
I shall tag... my "family members"!! Carla Barretto (my mommy in the madrigal family), Trisha Calimon (my adopted mommy when I ran away from the mendozas) Cath Laureola (my twin sister from the villaflor family, whom I'm not exactly related to) Tasha Gaston (my apo from the songs... family, putek i'm a lola?!) Jarvin Villaflor (daddy Jarv from the villaflor family, who is actually not my dad) Cassie Manalastas (in two versions, my sister from the mendoza fam, and my supposed mother in law to be in the madrigal family, but it never really happened)
Comments