Happy birthday to my blog! It's two years old today... :) Been two years of posting about anything and everything. Reading back's just funny. This is officially the 100th post. (In multiply, it's definitely not. I just cross post.)
MOA day was fun.
Imax theatres (are nakakhilo. Don't go unless you are guranteed a back row seat)
Making use of the directory to find what we wanted (weird, nerdy, but it was the only way), Looking for a non existent Zara (which in truth, hadn't opened yet),
Splurging on Cold Rock (always get toppings, always)
Bringing take out into another resto
Discovering the inner child (in Timezone and Toy Kingdom)
"I want iced tea, with no ice." "That called tea, then!"
Learning something new... that I could have been killed a few months ago. Are you serious?! I didn't realize it at all. Really.
A never ending conversation about everything to do with music in general.
Aaaand finally... the cunning ways of sliding past the curfew. (that was clooose)
MOA day was fun.
Imax theatres (are nakakhilo. Don't go unless you are guranteed a back row seat)
Making use of the directory to find what we wanted (weird, nerdy, but it was the only way), Looking for a non existent Zara (which in truth, hadn't opened yet),
Splurging on Cold Rock (always get toppings, always)
Bringing take out into another resto
Discovering the inner child (in Timezone and Toy Kingdom)
"I want iced tea, with no ice." "That called tea, then!"
Learning something new... that I could have been killed a few months ago. Are you serious?! I didn't realize it at all. Really.
A never ending conversation about everything to do with music in general.
Aaaand finally... the cunning ways of sliding past the curfew. (that was clooose)
Comments