I can't blog on anything that'll probably happen this summer... since none of them would be worth enough of being blogged. So here's to randomness...
What I found while cleaning out my hard drive...

Freshman year... Loofah and friends... hahahahaha that's such a long time ago. We look baby faced pa rin in there.

Still the most intense game of scrabble ever... I lost, as in last place, just to say.

My first year in debate. Now, it's going to be my last.
Actually you find a lot more when cleaning your hard drive... really old forgotten videos... and grade school essays... hahahaha... there's even a copy of the gr.7 grad speech. We're getting old. Crap.
What I found while cleaning out my hard drive...

Freshman year... Loofah and friends... hahahahaha that's such a long time ago. We look baby faced pa rin in there.

Still the most intense game of scrabble ever... I lost, as in last place, just to say.

My first year in debate. Now, it's going to be my last.
Actually you find a lot more when cleaning your hard drive... really old forgotten videos... and grade school essays... hahahaha... there's even a copy of the gr.7 grad speech. We're getting old. Crap.
Comments