I've gotten into the senti mode since last Saturday, and it hasn't gone away ever since. It's gone to its certain extremes, such as me actually crying. Yes guys, I've cried in school... again. Aaanyways, we just had our bequeathal ceremony, and although we're not the seniors, I still feel like we've had our many lasts, with the seniors anyway.
The seniors' last debate tournament - Upcoming IDEA grands!! :) But it was already my last for this season. The realization sank in during the bequeathal ceremony, I'm (almost) the captain of this varsity. I'm going to miss being Giovs' duckling, Nav's partner, Bea's fellow prime minister, and Mica's teammate.
The last chorale performance - The parents' night, which was last night. It was nothing special, just singing in the avr, getting starstruck with the new lighting system. I'll also miss our chorale seniors!! It's so ironic on how on the evening of our bequeathal, when gifts are supposedly handed down to the oldest people in the school, we play with the swings and slides on the grade school playground. We weren't exactly caring how much our pumps were covered in dirt, or how weird it actually looked. The day we get bequeathed is the night we rediscover our inner child. Not to mention jump pictures.
The last council elections - After so many weeks, it's finally done. And I really have to thank all the people who have supported MOVE. Although things didn't turn out the way we wanted, again, as Pola said, you'll always be the greatest campaign people ever. And my shoutouts, and greatest hugs goes out to Pola Lamarca. We worked together again, and once again, I'm really sorry. But sweetie, we shall conquer next year in the tourneys!!
It's March na pala. Thank God. February was such an emotional month. Not saying it was completely negative, such as the release of cards. :) But for the record, I've cried four times in a span of just a little under three weeks.
Just to lighten up the mood, I forgot to add something to the IDEA 3 post. The automatic faucet in GB3 hates Abby. But it loves me. No matter how many times Abby tried, she could not wash off the soap.
The seniors' last debate tournament - Upcoming IDEA grands!! :) But it was already my last for this season. The realization sank in during the bequeathal ceremony, I'm (almost) the captain of this varsity. I'm going to miss being Giovs' duckling, Nav's partner, Bea's fellow prime minister, and Mica's teammate.
The last chorale performance - The parents' night, which was last night. It was nothing special, just singing in the avr, getting starstruck with the new lighting system. I'll also miss our chorale seniors!! It's so ironic on how on the evening of our bequeathal, when gifts are supposedly handed down to the oldest people in the school, we play with the swings and slides on the grade school playground. We weren't exactly caring how much our pumps were covered in dirt, or how weird it actually looked. The day we get bequeathed is the night we rediscover our inner child. Not to mention jump pictures.
The last council elections - After so many weeks, it's finally done. And I really have to thank all the people who have supported MOVE. Although things didn't turn out the way we wanted, again, as Pola said, you'll always be the greatest campaign people ever. And my shoutouts, and greatest hugs goes out to Pola Lamarca. We worked together again, and once again, I'm really sorry. But sweetie, we shall conquer next year in the tourneys!!
It's March na pala. Thank God. February was such an emotional month. Not saying it was completely negative, such as the release of cards. :) But for the record, I've cried four times in a span of just a little under three weeks.
Just to lighten up the mood, I forgot to add something to the IDEA 3 post. The automatic faucet in GB3 hates Abby. But it loves me. No matter how many times Abby tried, she could not wash off the soap.
Comments