At long last... I haven't gotten this for a year and a half, seven quarters if you call it. I've wished, worked, and prayed for this all of last year. And finally, the unfolding of the long strip of white paper in the quadrangle...
95.41
Getting that gold award again has never felt this great. The non-breaks, play cancellations, and the whole hell hole of 2 months is finally worth it. I have never appreciated these numbers so much until now.
Sometimes things shake you. You'll realize that if you really want something, you're going to have to work for it. You don't get lucky each time.
95.41
Getting that gold award again has never felt this great. The non-breaks, play cancellations, and the whole hell hole of 2 months is finally worth it. I have never appreciated these numbers so much until now.
Sometimes things shake you. You'll realize that if you really want something, you're going to have to work for it. You don't get lucky each time.
Comments