First post for 2007!! Hahahahaha!! When I'm supposed to be studying for exams... I've decided to post anyway. Theme: for what seems like the longest time, my tragic cycle is finally ending!!
1. IDEA 3 - Pola and I brooookkeee!! :) After 2 tourneys of not breaking, this felt extremely good! It was kinda weird, since Pola and I had only debated together once before the actual tournament. But thanks to good motions, Mrs. Fermin's matter loading, lucky positions, and really great adjes, we won the first two rounds, thus bringing us to the top room! (where we lost). We were eliminated at the quarterfinals (went against Gica... helloooo), but we broke 12th anyway! And the best news yet, I finally don't qualify for Idealite next year! Yesh! Congrats to Bea and Giovs for breaking 13th as well.
2. Directing gig - okay, it's kinda early to post, since the petition was only submitted. But I think I have a good feeling about this. Please let this push through. Last na talaga... I swear.
since I'm on happy mode... I won't elaborate on the weirdly tragic parts... like how my prom dress is a total disaster, my pox is still there, and how IDEA 3 might be on prom day. Punyeta... how is this going to all be done on time?!
1. IDEA 3 - Pola and I brooookkeee!! :) After 2 tourneys of not breaking, this felt extremely good! It was kinda weird, since Pola and I had only debated together once before the actual tournament. But thanks to good motions, Mrs. Fermin's matter loading, lucky positions, and really great adjes, we won the first two rounds, thus bringing us to the top room! (where we lost). We were eliminated at the quarterfinals (went against Gica... helloooo), but we broke 12th anyway! And the best news yet, I finally don't qualify for Idealite next year! Yesh! Congrats to Bea and Giovs for breaking 13th as well.
2. Directing gig - okay, it's kinda early to post, since the petition was only submitted. But I think I have a good feeling about this. Please let this push through. Last na talaga... I swear.
since I'm on happy mode... I won't elaborate on the weirdly tragic parts... like how my prom dress is a total disaster, my pox is still there, and how IDEA 3 might be on prom day. Punyeta... how is this going to all be done on time?!
Comments