Just to probably explain all my recent tragedies... it's super ironic how things just... happen talaga.
1. Macbeth - I had to give this one up last year, and I really really didn't know why. To think about it, I would have blown off the entire xmas break rehearsals due to the pox, and it probably wouldn't have come together. Also, my grades are FINALLY looking up. Finally! And also, I have my new little directing gig... fingers crossed.
2. AJSS - I didn't know the reason for this either. Really, and I didn't see any way on how this could have been justified. Yun pala, the test was on the weekend of IDEA2. And I wouldn't have made it since I advanced to the quarter finals (after such a long time of successive losses).
3. Worlds - Hmm... the only probable reason for this is that I still love my team very very very much!
And also... thank God for these...
1. reasonable exam results despite the fact i crammed all of them the night before
2. my dress being finally fixed, and finished on time
3. moving IDEA 3 from Feb.10 to Feb.24 (I seriously would die if it didn't. Those five points mean A LOT!)
4. Miss K being kindhearted and allowing me to attend the concerts during Feb
5. my besties, for keeping me sane, as well as my other friends
6. the chemical peeling, thus my pox is not that noticable.
7. being able to sleep in peace now, since all of the weird and dragging issues are finally done with.
8. a new quarter... stress free!
And finally! Divine intervention!! : dear Lord, please make this "thing" push through. I promise that it will not interfere with everything else, and that I will super do my best. I will not be a dictator, and I will not be monopolizing. Please, please, please. It'll be the absolute last, and hopefully I'll come up with something you (and I)can be super proud of. PLEASE!!
1. Macbeth - I had to give this one up last year, and I really really didn't know why. To think about it, I would have blown off the entire xmas break rehearsals due to the pox, and it probably wouldn't have come together. Also, my grades are FINALLY looking up. Finally! And also, I have my new little directing gig... fingers crossed.
2. AJSS - I didn't know the reason for this either. Really, and I didn't see any way on how this could have been justified. Yun pala, the test was on the weekend of IDEA2. And I wouldn't have made it since I advanced to the quarter finals (after such a long time of successive losses).
3. Worlds - Hmm... the only probable reason for this is that I still love my team very very very much!
And also... thank God for these...
1. reasonable exam results despite the fact i crammed all of them the night before
2. my dress being finally fixed, and finished on time
3. moving IDEA 3 from Feb.10 to Feb.24 (I seriously would die if it didn't. Those five points mean A LOT!)
4. Miss K being kindhearted and allowing me to attend the concerts during Feb
5. my besties, for keeping me sane, as well as my other friends
6. the chemical peeling, thus my pox is not that noticable.
7. being able to sleep in peace now, since all of the weird and dragging issues are finally done with.
8. a new quarter... stress free!
And finally! Divine intervention!! : dear Lord, please make this "thing" push through. I promise that it will not interfere with everything else, and that I will super do my best. I will not be a dictator, and I will not be monopolizing. Please, please, please. It'll be the absolute last, and hopefully I'll come up with something you (and I)can be super proud of. PLEASE!!
Comments