"Il signore... mirende unostrumento de la vostra pace..."
"You and I will travel far together... till the time we have is gone together..."
"You came here like a mystery... I'm from a world that's so different from all that you are..."
"Need to find a place... guide us with your grace... give us faith so we'll be safe..."
"Nunc et in hora... mortis nostrae... a-mennnnnnnnn...."
PACO PARK!! After so many months of practices... and repeating The Prayer... Paco Park was a big success!! 21 songs... that were really really good!! Now suffering from PPD... post production depression... I'm going to miss the everyday three hour rehearsals... :) Congrats Glee Club!! i WUV you!! We pulled it off again!! I can't wait till the cd comes out... how did we sound kaya??? Hmm...
For now... it's training time... bring on the motions... :)
"You and I will travel far together... till the time we have is gone together..."
"You came here like a mystery... I'm from a world that's so different from all that you are..."
"Need to find a place... guide us with your grace... give us faith so we'll be safe..."
"Nunc et in hora... mortis nostrae... a-mennnnnnnnn...."
PACO PARK!! After so many months of practices... and repeating The Prayer... Paco Park was a big success!! 21 songs... that were really really good!! Now suffering from PPD... post production depression... I'm going to miss the everyday three hour rehearsals... :) Congrats Glee Club!! i WUV you!! We pulled it off again!! I can't wait till the cd comes out... how did we sound kaya??? Hmm...
For now... it's training time... bring on the motions... :)
Comments