Ahhh!! Stupid hell weeks are over!! no mercy either... extra glee club practices and debate meetings for the tryouts... but it's all good... for now... since it's EXAMS na!! We had the first three today... five more to go... so TWO days!! Then it's all over!! Hahaha... excluding tryouts on Thursday and glee rehearsals every day until March 24... and then the baccalaureate mass... waaaahhh... seniors are leaving!! And that's us in the next TWO years!!
Seriously... it seems like I wrote my entry about not wanting to go back to school around mga last week lang... but that was the day before opening... and now, I'm writing this, two days before closing!! Thanks IIA!! We are officially the nosiest class in the history of Batch 08, but I loved a lot of memz!! What's Wicked (there I go AGAIN!!) without IIA? :)
Thank God... my little (little is an understatement) misunderstanding with *toot!!* has FINALLY been clarified!! It took me ALL YEAR!! Oh well... :) I can keep debate and glee!! But then... there goes next year's gabay play... that's because of the "democratic" elections held last week at the WSC room... :)
Two days to... SUMMER!!
Seriously... it seems like I wrote my entry about not wanting to go back to school around mga last week lang... but that was the day before opening... and now, I'm writing this, two days before closing!! Thanks IIA!! We are officially the nosiest class in the history of Batch 08, but I loved a lot of memz!! What's Wicked (there I go AGAIN!!) without IIA? :)
Thank God... my little (little is an understatement) misunderstanding with *toot!!* has FINALLY been clarified!! It took me ALL YEAR!! Oh well... :) I can keep debate and glee!! But then... there goes next year's gabay play... that's because of the "democratic" elections held last week at the WSC room... :)
Two days to... SUMMER!!
Comments