It's been around 2 weeks since the last blog... and it's been a hell of projects and long tests that have been crammed... I don't know why the teachers do it... it's the weekend before 3rd quarter exams na... and we're still slightly suffering... but anyway...
After third QE's it's going to be... fourth quarter na... doi... pero the bad part is that sophomore year's ending na... and then we're gonna be juniors... point is, there are a lot of reasons why I don't want this school year to end... Cruud... I'm not ready to make a lot of desicions...
Mga 2 days ago... Tabs told me about this offer (what the? sounds weird...) that I could take for next year. Something I thought I wouldn't get the chance to do again. after I totally ditched the hopes for 4th year that is... Problem is, again, that a lot of things conflict it... and that's after I beg someone in school to let me do that... which happens after the first bargain which I have a probbie making... I think you kinda get the idea of what I'm talking about... I want it badly, coz I really miss those kind of stuff na... but I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it for one... coz there's a lot of ... stuff... happening on summer... and that's no trumpets and piano pa... I know I can't do everything... but I'm kinda willing to sacrifice for it... I hel-la don't know what to do!! Again... pffft...
After third QE's it's going to be... fourth quarter na... doi... pero the bad part is that sophomore year's ending na... and then we're gonna be juniors... point is, there are a lot of reasons why I don't want this school year to end... Cruud... I'm not ready to make a lot of desicions...
Mga 2 days ago... Tabs told me about this offer (what the? sounds weird...) that I could take for next year. Something I thought I wouldn't get the chance to do again. after I totally ditched the hopes for 4th year that is... Problem is, again, that a lot of things conflict it... and that's after I beg someone in school to let me do that... which happens after the first bargain which I have a probbie making... I think you kinda get the idea of what I'm talking about... I want it badly, coz I really miss those kind of stuff na... but I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it for one... coz there's a lot of ... stuff... happening on summer... and that's no trumpets and piano pa... I know I can't do everything... but I'm kinda willing to sacrifice for it... I hel-la don't know what to do!! Again... pffft...
Comments