Short post... that I'm going to summarize into three little points...
... #1: Exams are over!! There is never a better feeling... no more stressing out... no more late night studying... no more CRAMMING!! There's still results... but let's just enjoy it for now!!
... #2: AmIdol is BACK!! I love the auditions... I super miss this show na!!
... #3: Call me insane... but I've decided that it would be okay to do Gabay's next production... directing it... I mean.... ok, there na guys... Wish me luck getting past... well... someone... No matter how many times I cried and got frustrated with Wicked... directing plays is still something I will not give up on...
... #1: Exams are over!! There is never a better feeling... no more stressing out... no more late night studying... no more CRAMMING!! There's still results... but let's just enjoy it for now!!
... #2: AmIdol is BACK!! I love the auditions... I super miss this show na!!
... #3: Call me insane... but I've decided that it would be okay to do Gabay's next production... directing it... I mean.... ok, there na guys... Wish me luck getting past... well... someone... No matter how many times I cried and got frustrated with Wicked... directing plays is still something I will not give up on...
Comments