Wehe... it's 2006 na pala... and since everyone is doing the same thing... I'll do it na rin... My rundown on my favorite events of 2005...
1. Clearly... there's nothing I remember throughout January and Febuary of 2005... so I can't blog about anything there...
2. March 19 to April 2... I went to Europe over a span of two weeks... Vienna... Rome... and Paris!! I was supposed to see Pope John Paul II during his very last Wednesday when he goes out and gives papal blessings... but no... grrrr... but it was really fun!! I shall go back one day to see the entire Lourve museum... got 200 plus pictures for memz...
3. May 9... our band recording... I missed the very first one... but this was a super great mem!! Me, Alana, Ticky, Mikki, Carla, Pammu, and Eric... (or No Idea) recorded our second album...
4. May 10 - 11... band road trip!! Tagaytay!! Aww yeah... where we had a videotape of memz... walking on water... nestea plunge... personal scrabble.. .and by the door...
5. May 18... the day I nearly walked out of the CCP general rehearsal... it could not be helped... I cried in front of Michael, Trish, and Jess... wow... even my classmates haven't seen me cry...
6. May 19 - I kicked butt the next day during the CCP recital... I loved it!!
7. May 26 - Trumpets at Shang... we did the ways to grab any person's attention... you guys are still the best!!
8. June 2 - Alexa's farewell party... my paddywan left for Bahrain!
9. June 4 - Broadway Kids... my last trumpets show...
10. July 2 - SMMS... my first debate tourney... I got 9th... not bad for a newbie...
11. July 15 - Micah's party at red box... we karaoke-d all night...
12. August 19 - Tabu's party at Laguna... super fun!!
13. August 24 - IDEA 1... my first shot at a debate tournament... without a voice...
14. September 12 - my birthday... nothing much here though...
15. September 22 - the day I first cried in class... EVER!! thanks to a wicked rehearsal...
16. September 24 - 26 NASH DC... my first national debate tourney... we broke!! Somerset is the best hotel ever!!
17. October 7 and 8 - Cantate Domino... second day I had no voice... but it's the best glee concert!! I super miss those things na!!
18. October 10 and 11 - Batch Seminar... thanks guys!! I loved the hug part!
19. October 12 - Wicked technical dress run... I tripped over the mics onstage... and cried backstage...
20. October 14 - The last Wicked rehearsal at Kat's house... I'm never going to forget that... We were the most into it that day...
21. October 17 - IIA defied gravity!! Wicked!! It was a dream turned reality!!
22. November 7-9 IISDC... there's more to just debating... and I learned that here... we broke rin!! 21st place!!
23. November 25 - Report cards for 2nd quarter... missed the gold completely... but it didn't really matter...
23. December 4 - The charity concert in Laguna... we pulled it off... with a choir of FOURTEEN...
25. December 16 - World debates tryouts... I turned that down... instead... i went to A Christmas Carol... where I first hyperventilated... and did two shows... with no voice... again...
And that's to sum up 2005... looking at events 12 all the way down to 22, should I just have thrown all that away for a gold award during 2nd quarter... NOT A CHANCE... it's worth so much more than that...
1. Clearly... there's nothing I remember throughout January and Febuary of 2005... so I can't blog about anything there...
2. March 19 to April 2... I went to Europe over a span of two weeks... Vienna... Rome... and Paris!! I was supposed to see Pope John Paul II during his very last Wednesday when he goes out and gives papal blessings... but no... grrrr... but it was really fun!! I shall go back one day to see the entire Lourve museum... got 200 plus pictures for memz...
3. May 9... our band recording... I missed the very first one... but this was a super great mem!! Me, Alana, Ticky, Mikki, Carla, Pammu, and Eric... (or No Idea) recorded our second album...
4. May 10 - 11... band road trip!! Tagaytay!! Aww yeah... where we had a videotape of memz... walking on water... nestea plunge... personal scrabble.. .and by the door...
5. May 18... the day I nearly walked out of the CCP general rehearsal... it could not be helped... I cried in front of Michael, Trish, and Jess... wow... even my classmates haven't seen me cry...
6. May 19 - I kicked butt the next day during the CCP recital... I loved it!!
7. May 26 - Trumpets at Shang... we did the ways to grab any person's attention... you guys are still the best!!
8. June 2 - Alexa's farewell party... my paddywan left for Bahrain!
9. June 4 - Broadway Kids... my last trumpets show...
10. July 2 - SMMS... my first debate tourney... I got 9th... not bad for a newbie...
11. July 15 - Micah's party at red box... we karaoke-d all night...
12. August 19 - Tabu's party at Laguna... super fun!!
13. August 24 - IDEA 1... my first shot at a debate tournament... without a voice...
14. September 12 - my birthday... nothing much here though...
15. September 22 - the day I first cried in class... EVER!! thanks to a wicked rehearsal...
16. September 24 - 26 NASH DC... my first national debate tourney... we broke!! Somerset is the best hotel ever!!
17. October 7 and 8 - Cantate Domino... second day I had no voice... but it's the best glee concert!! I super miss those things na!!
18. October 10 and 11 - Batch Seminar... thanks guys!! I loved the hug part!
19. October 12 - Wicked technical dress run... I tripped over the mics onstage... and cried backstage...
20. October 14 - The last Wicked rehearsal at Kat's house... I'm never going to forget that... We were the most into it that day...
21. October 17 - IIA defied gravity!! Wicked!! It was a dream turned reality!!
22. November 7-9 IISDC... there's more to just debating... and I learned that here... we broke rin!! 21st place!!
23. November 25 - Report cards for 2nd quarter... missed the gold completely... but it didn't really matter...
23. December 4 - The charity concert in Laguna... we pulled it off... with a choir of FOURTEEN...
25. December 16 - World debates tryouts... I turned that down... instead... i went to A Christmas Carol... where I first hyperventilated... and did two shows... with no voice... again...
And that's to sum up 2005... looking at events 12 all the way down to 22, should I just have thrown all that away for a gold award during 2nd quarter... NOT A CHANCE... it's worth so much more than that...
Comments