Hmm... haven't blogged in a long time... but here we go anyway...
GRADES - got my report card two days ago... on the bright side... it wasn't as bad as I thought... so it's still kinda pullable... I pulled off that grade in gr.7... kaya pa!! Sadly... almost the entire class went down... and no matter what... guilt is still really churning in my system (cough... Wicked... cough).
IDEA 2 - I am hel-la rusty in debate! We went to a tournament with NO training whatsoever... my whip speeches are starting to such... and SOMETHING annoyed me very much... but I will make up for that in IDEA3! We're not debating anyway... (sounds weird? yeah...)
WRITING - (sorry, there's no other word for it) I'm actually writing again, which is not too bad... but I really really think I'm rusty pa rin! Gone are the days when my chapters would get instant 10/10 reviews... but I swear I'm trying! And I have GOT to finish this na!!
Other stuff... yesterday was Cris Cu's party... t'was fun!! I wasted my voice screaming, singing, and shouting the whole night... and throw in ice cold drinks... but it was kewl anyway...
Yup... that's life... still really busy and all... but it's getting better... :)
GRADES - got my report card two days ago... on the bright side... it wasn't as bad as I thought... so it's still kinda pullable... I pulled off that grade in gr.7... kaya pa!! Sadly... almost the entire class went down... and no matter what... guilt is still really churning in my system (cough... Wicked... cough).
IDEA 2 - I am hel-la rusty in debate! We went to a tournament with NO training whatsoever... my whip speeches are starting to such... and SOMETHING annoyed me very much... but I will make up for that in IDEA3! We're not debating anyway... (sounds weird? yeah...)
WRITING - (sorry, there's no other word for it) I'm actually writing again, which is not too bad... but I really really think I'm rusty pa rin! Gone are the days when my chapters would get instant 10/10 reviews... but I swear I'm trying! And I have GOT to finish this na!!
Other stuff... yesterday was Cris Cu's party... t'was fun!! I wasted my voice screaming, singing, and shouting the whole night... and throw in ice cold drinks... but it was kewl anyway...
Yup... that's life... still really busy and all... but it's getting better... :)
Comments