This will be an annoyingly short post... coz I have nothing better to do in my life but blog... Life's been very... up and down-ish... my emo meter reaches extremes every day... sometimes I'm simply perky... other times I think too much...
5 annoyingly random stuff...
... I am eating too much chocolate... sad for my waistline but yeah... I don't know why... it's a depressed individual's food... well that explains something...
... I'm not bouncing back to my regular grades... I just don't get it... (and I still don't like bio quizzes) ... and I fear the 2nd Q report card... on... tuesday?
... Quoting Stew in the batch sem... currently, I feel like life is just going on... without me... current mood: lost...
... I'm losing my touch in writing (the files)... yeah sorry Tabs... but that's how it seems to be... I'm uber rusty... I've spent more time writing whip speeches than files, and more time Wicked talking than files talking... I gotta finish this off na...
... IIA, no more like Mai, Ange, and Pola (and me)... we are so dead...
Yup... that's it... free day tomorrow... like it's really free... gabay rehearsals... then IDEA2 on saturday... I am going to a tourney with NO training whatsoever... NONE...
5 annoyingly random stuff...
... I am eating too much chocolate... sad for my waistline but yeah... I don't know why... it's a depressed individual's food... well that explains something...
... I'm not bouncing back to my regular grades... I just don't get it... (and I still don't like bio quizzes) ... and I fear the 2nd Q report card... on... tuesday?
... Quoting Stew in the batch sem... currently, I feel like life is just going on... without me... current mood: lost...
... I'm losing my touch in writing (the files)... yeah sorry Tabs... but that's how it seems to be... I'm uber rusty... I've spent more time writing whip speeches than files, and more time Wicked talking than files talking... I gotta finish this off na...
... IIA, no more like Mai, Ange, and Pola (and me)... we are so dead...
Yup... that's it... free day tomorrow... like it's really free... gabay rehearsals... then IDEA2 on saturday... I am going to a tourney with NO training whatsoever... NONE...
Comments