Well... it's sembreak... for one thing... and Baguio was medyo boring... got to de-stress naman... and indulge (side effect: gain weight)... yup yup... and nothing more... I shall quote one thing on my mind... "getting your dreams, it's strange but it seems a little well... complicated. There's a kind of a sort of a cost... there are a couple of things that get... well... lost".
THBT Pam should not direct another big production... that is now one heck of a debatable topic... I see other peeps who don't exactly want to attempt to direct a play for a while... and it's understandable. 2nd quarter was pretty cool, with all the productions and tourneys... and ub corrs!! Wicked was a dream... but referring to the first quote... that took a super lot out of my... energy, time, tears (first time I cried in school!!) grades, social life... Don't worry IIA, I still think it was worth it (what other play is still being talked about a month after the production?! helloh?!)... but to do another is... whell...
That's more or less what I have to blog about... oh yeah... next blog: IISDC... kinda nervous for it.. coz we've got extreme pressure to break... or the school might kill us... hahaha yeah... and I'm the only soph... it's a very tragic point... sniff... okay... that's it... one last shoutout, more like clarification: I'm back in piano... isn't it sad? Just kidding!!
THBT Pam should not direct another big production... that is now one heck of a debatable topic... I see other peeps who don't exactly want to attempt to direct a play for a while... and it's understandable. 2nd quarter was pretty cool, with all the productions and tourneys... and ub corrs!! Wicked was a dream... but referring to the first quote... that took a super lot out of my... energy, time, tears (first time I cried in school!!) grades, social life... Don't worry IIA, I still think it was worth it (what other play is still being talked about a month after the production?! helloh?!)... but to do another is... whell...
That's more or less what I have to blog about... oh yeah... next blog: IISDC... kinda nervous for it.. coz we've got extreme pressure to break... or the school might kill us... hahaha yeah... and I'm the only soph... it's a very tragic point... sniff... okay... that's it... one last shoutout, more like clarification: I'm back in piano... isn't it sad? Just kidding!!
Comments