The theme of today... I am... CRAZY!! And there are many reasons why...
I haven't blogged in a while... to put it short... September posts will be kinda rare because I am... of course... crazy. I have this huge calendar in my room, and every day is full... except for three days... and they are all sundays... Okay... I will blog about today... since there's nothing else to blog about...
Today... was boring... no doubt... the entire day... from 740 all the way to 150. I just rotted through class... my handwriting sucked so bad that I just scribbled on paper and decided to rewrite them when I'm in the mood... from 150 I escaped class to get to spiritual direction... then at 230 it was... Music class!! We practiced for Wicked... it was ok I think... we're getting somewhere... but we're really pressed for time... but THIS-IS-DOABLE!! I have never seen more Wicked obsessed people than Stewie, Pola, and Tasha!! They spend Math time thinking of how the play should be... so now, I am waiting for my 17 copies of the block run script... para we should be okay... we have to ace this practical test!! (in tabu's words)... Ahhh!! I don't even study for History just to do stuff for this...
Another part of my craziness... it's a world record!! Cass, Mikki, and I walked HALFWAY through ayala alabang, from the inside to the out!! From my house to madrigal gate to ATC!! Just to buy a cake for my parent's anniversary... Wow!! Yes... I was crazy... and we could have taken shorter if we hadn't gotten lost somewhere in Mango Dr. and start going around in circles... Eeeeee... I am really crazy... and lastly, I deserve to be slapped. I have agreed to cut my sembreak to go to IISDC...
... to summarize... I am... no doubt... crazy.
I haven't blogged in a while... to put it short... September posts will be kinda rare because I am... of course... crazy. I have this huge calendar in my room, and every day is full... except for three days... and they are all sundays... Okay... I will blog about today... since there's nothing else to blog about...
Today... was boring... no doubt... the entire day... from 740 all the way to 150. I just rotted through class... my handwriting sucked so bad that I just scribbled on paper and decided to rewrite them when I'm in the mood... from 150 I escaped class to get to spiritual direction... then at 230 it was... Music class!! We practiced for Wicked... it was ok I think... we're getting somewhere... but we're really pressed for time... but THIS-IS-DOABLE!! I have never seen more Wicked obsessed people than Stewie, Pola, and Tasha!! They spend Math time thinking of how the play should be... so now, I am waiting for my 17 copies of the block run script... para we should be okay... we have to ace this practical test!! (in tabu's words)... Ahhh!! I don't even study for History just to do stuff for this...
Another part of my craziness... it's a world record!! Cass, Mikki, and I walked HALFWAY through ayala alabang, from the inside to the out!! From my house to madrigal gate to ATC!! Just to buy a cake for my parent's anniversary... Wow!! Yes... I was crazy... and we could have taken shorter if we hadn't gotten lost somewhere in Mango Dr. and start going around in circles... Eeeeee... I am really crazy... and lastly, I deserve to be slapped. I have agreed to cut my sembreak to go to IISDC...
... to summarize... I am... no doubt... crazy.
Comments