I... have never been more drained in my entire life... I have broken down twice in a span of two days... Trying to direct a play with 28 people in the cast, crew, and technical with different maturity levels, energy, and attention spans is by far the most daunting thing that a 15 year old can do. And try to put that with trying to pull up grades that can take a nosedive faster than anything, along with a eucharistic concert in two weeks' time, and a debate tournament in two days' time, PLUS trying to get your class quiet, being an officer, to dodge all these sermons from your teachers...
To summarize what has turned out to be the worst two days of my life... September 21 and 22, 2005. Yesterday (Sept21), I was already sufferering from the fact that my company call yesterday had no effect whatsoever from our class. Our adviser was absent... so we decided to use her period to practice. Then, we were sent to confession, and we made such a big fuss about it... and yun pala... it got reported, and there goes whiplash #1. Later, we had the DEAR period... and that's when I figured out that the props people had splurged their budget. whiplash #2. And then, a teacher came in the middle of the company call. whiplash #3. I broke down, completely. And guess what, some people didn't even care. I got home late, and I had a long test the next day. I had no appetite, and I had a throbbing headache while studying. whiplash #4. This contributed to my lack of sleep. The next day (today) I went to school, trying to make things seem normal... I was planning to fix up some segments of the play during study period, then I realized that we had a debate matter training at that time. Luckily, most of the cast remembered to bring their costumes and props. During the first half of the day, things went relatively smoothly. After lunch, we had a math long test, and it was long and hard. whiplash #5. Then came music, where everyone had extreme nerves, that the timing and key were wrong. whiplash #6. And what's worse, we got extreme treatment from our teacher. whiplash #7. And what's worse, it definitely reflected on me, since I was the director. Then in the middle of all that, here comes a classmate telling us to go to an emergency officer's meeting, coz our CA was getting mad. The officers rushed to the other side of the school, and we got another beating of how our class behaved the day before and throughout the week. whiplash #8. What's more, she wants me to be more assertive. Unfortunately, my energy has no more capacity to do so. And then, she went WAY overtime, that I was late for my debate training. I got there super late, and the trainer got SUPER mad at me. whiplash #9, saying that I should prioritize debate more. And what's worse, I can't go to tomorrow's training either. whiplash #10. So that's more or less the worst days of my life, and I have NO rest, since the weekend is going to be NASH, and when we get back, we have no choice but to go back to school.
To summarize what has turned out to be the worst two days of my life... September 21 and 22, 2005. Yesterday (Sept21), I was already sufferering from the fact that my company call yesterday had no effect whatsoever from our class. Our adviser was absent... so we decided to use her period to practice. Then, we were sent to confession, and we made such a big fuss about it... and yun pala... it got reported, and there goes whiplash #1. Later, we had the DEAR period... and that's when I figured out that the props people had splurged their budget. whiplash #2. And then, a teacher came in the middle of the company call. whiplash #3. I broke down, completely. And guess what, some people didn't even care. I got home late, and I had a long test the next day. I had no appetite, and I had a throbbing headache while studying. whiplash #4. This contributed to my lack of sleep. The next day (today) I went to school, trying to make things seem normal... I was planning to fix up some segments of the play during study period, then I realized that we had a debate matter training at that time. Luckily, most of the cast remembered to bring their costumes and props. During the first half of the day, things went relatively smoothly. After lunch, we had a math long test, and it was long and hard. whiplash #5. Then came music, where everyone had extreme nerves, that the timing and key were wrong. whiplash #6. And what's worse, we got extreme treatment from our teacher. whiplash #7. And what's worse, it definitely reflected on me, since I was the director. Then in the middle of all that, here comes a classmate telling us to go to an emergency officer's meeting, coz our CA was getting mad. The officers rushed to the other side of the school, and we got another beating of how our class behaved the day before and throughout the week. whiplash #8. What's more, she wants me to be more assertive. Unfortunately, my energy has no more capacity to do so. And then, she went WAY overtime, that I was late for my debate training. I got there super late, and the trainer got SUPER mad at me. whiplash #9, saying that I should prioritize debate more. And what's worse, I can't go to tomorrow's training either. whiplash #10. So that's more or less the worst days of my life, and I have NO rest, since the weekend is going to be NASH, and when we get back, we have no choice but to go back to school.
Comments