Stuff that have been going on throughout my life...
... I'm sick... since Thursday, and I haven't shown my face in school for the past two days... and I missed the composition long test... nooo!! i hate catching up... and I hate getting sick... missed the surprise party... but then... it got cancelled/postponed...
...My hair... is obviously growing... and it's starting to look better... Isha, I hope you're happy now...
...I had the damned cold on Thursday... as previously mentioned... so I missed piano... which is technically a good thing... I don't think I could have shown my face there either... I have been given KILLER homework... I told Miss Lea I had a debate that weekend... I don't think she cared... so I'm stuck with the hw... and hopefully I can get it right...
...That's technically it... I'm typing this with daddy's lappy... and my computer has broken... AGAIN! It breaks... every three months... it broke last April... but it was summer then... and I was too happy to care... now I'm miserable.. sick.. and all... so there...
...I am sick of hearing the news... both my rents always watch it... so it's clearly heard all over the house... the government is weird... I'm glad I won't debate about it in IDEA... I'm not there either... a good thing... coz I would have missed the thingy majig tomorrow...
... I'm sick... since Thursday, and I haven't shown my face in school for the past two days... and I missed the composition long test... nooo!! i hate catching up... and I hate getting sick... missed the surprise party... but then... it got cancelled/postponed...
...My hair... is obviously growing... and it's starting to look better... Isha, I hope you're happy now...
...I had the damned cold on Thursday... as previously mentioned... so I missed piano... which is technically a good thing... I don't think I could have shown my face there either... I have been given KILLER homework... I told Miss Lea I had a debate that weekend... I don't think she cared... so I'm stuck with the hw... and hopefully I can get it right...
...That's technically it... I'm typing this with daddy's lappy... and my computer has broken... AGAIN! It breaks... every three months... it broke last April... but it was summer then... and I was too happy to care... now I'm miserable.. sick.. and all... so there...
...I am sick of hearing the news... both my rents always watch it... so it's clearly heard all over the house... the government is weird... I'm glad I won't debate about it in IDEA... I'm not there either... a good thing... coz I would have missed the thingy majig tomorrow...
Comments