Today... was SMMS... again!! The semis and finals day... which we were not in but I came to watch and time anyway... Poveda won the finals... owell... they're good!! And Mica, Pat, and Ana went to the finals against them... and Poveda won the Public Speaking too... Sam was in 2nd place... the topics were fun today...
Kanina, during the awarding... there were eleven people in the top 10 speakers... that's so weird!! Just now... the tabs came... and un pala... who was the 11th person in the top 10 list... hehehehehe... that's me. I have the same score as the 9th and 10th placer... yay!! And... I found out we lost our third debate... dang...
And as of right now... I have not done ANY homework, and it's 830pm!! The entire weekend was debate... debate... debate... but it's still pretty fun!! At least when we get to the reply speeches... did I even have a weekend? I've gone to school for the past 7 days and now I'm going to spend 5 more days in it before I have a weekend... hmmm...
Kanina, during the awarding... there were eleven people in the top 10 speakers... that's so weird!! Just now... the tabs came... and un pala... who was the 11th person in the top 10 list... hehehehehe... that's me. I have the same score as the 9th and 10th placer... yay!! And... I found out we lost our third debate... dang...
And as of right now... I have not done ANY homework, and it's 830pm!! The entire weekend was debate... debate... debate... but it's still pretty fun!! At least when we get to the reply speeches... did I even have a weekend? I've gone to school for the past 7 days and now I'm going to spend 5 more days in it before I have a weekend... hmmm...
Comments