Hmm... this will probably be my shortest and most boring post... clearly, the whole week and probably the next week is sucky...
...Throughout the weekend, I have gone nowhere... yup, I've just been stuck here bumming in my house... since I've been bored... I've been using the net more than ever... parents, expect a high DSL bill now... sorry... and why I didn't go out? Don't bother asking...
...Next week, is hell week... Monday: IP paper due, glee club, and tutoring... Tuesday: Composition long test, news analysis and tutoring... Wednesday: Math long test... Thursday: Biology long test and piano... Friday: Filipino long test, debate, dental... Weekend (probably the only good thing): Mikki's play and possible band prac!!
...I'm clearly suffering from post summer depression... this is just really bad... and the next one is a long eight months away...
...Throughout the weekend, I have gone nowhere... yup, I've just been stuck here bumming in my house... since I've been bored... I've been using the net more than ever... parents, expect a high DSL bill now... sorry... and why I didn't go out? Don't bother asking...
...Next week, is hell week... Monday: IP paper due, glee club, and tutoring... Tuesday: Composition long test, news analysis and tutoring... Wednesday: Math long test... Thursday: Biology long test and piano... Friday: Filipino long test, debate, dental... Weekend (probably the only good thing): Mikki's play and possible band prac!!
...I'm clearly suffering from post summer depression... this is just really bad... and the next one is a long eight months away...
Comments