Shoutouts: Congrats to the sophos who put on their Broadway Excerpts today! Hairspray was galing... kudos! And the better news... our class finally approved Macbeth! That's one step done! (Shucks... theme... script... committee... cast...) Yaaay! One more shot at a production... I don't care, it's one more shot. :)
Off to three weeks of bliss... I'm not going to sit through classes! A week of chorale clinic, a week of sleepovers, reunions, bondings, and exams (ahh never mind), and a week of IISDC! Brilliant todo! :) But to the point... I guess I owe a nice big thank you to my besties... as well as all my other friends out there. I didn't have the time to write notes like I did before Spain so here goes...
Hey, you all already now by now that I'm super relieved to get out of the sight of classes for the next three weeks, and also the fact that you're all slaving for your exams. But again, I think you deserve a big fat thank you!
Thanks for bearing with me, I know I've been somewhat disagreeable or NR over the past days / weeks? I guess we all have our own issues... but of course, we know what to do if it gets out of hand.
Thanks for still having the patience to share things with me... no matter how much... I can't give advice on everything under the sun... but I'm glad you still manage to share stuff... dudes, there is still such thing as a cellphone over the next three weeks.
Thanks for being the ones that keep me coming back to school. I mean it. Sometimes days are just really rough, and we have those times when we just want to throw down our workload and quit. In more ways than one, you've stopped me from giving up completely.
To my besties!! Who knows what happens after three weeks, you get what I mean. But I can only rely on the hope that there will still be two people that I'll come back to class for.
CCP and Ateneo! Here I come! :)
Off to three weeks of bliss... I'm not going to sit through classes! A week of chorale clinic, a week of sleepovers, reunions, bondings, and exams (ahh never mind), and a week of IISDC! Brilliant todo! :) But to the point... I guess I owe a nice big thank you to my besties... as well as all my other friends out there. I didn't have the time to write notes like I did before Spain so here goes...
Hey, you all already now by now that I'm super relieved to get out of the sight of classes for the next three weeks, and also the fact that you're all slaving for your exams. But again, I think you deserve a big fat thank you!
Thanks for bearing with me, I know I've been somewhat disagreeable or NR over the past days / weeks? I guess we all have our own issues... but of course, we know what to do if it gets out of hand.
Thanks for still having the patience to share things with me... no matter how much... I can't give advice on everything under the sun... but I'm glad you still manage to share stuff... dudes, there is still such thing as a cellphone over the next three weeks.
Thanks for being the ones that keep me coming back to school. I mean it. Sometimes days are just really rough, and we have those times when we just want to throw down our workload and quit. In more ways than one, you've stopped me from giving up completely.
To my besties!! Who knows what happens after three weeks, you get what I mean. But I can only rely on the hope that there will still be two people that I'll come back to class for.
CCP and Ateneo! Here I come! :)
Comments
Dont worry, we'll always be here pam, were not going ANYWHERE.
Pam, i hope you have the bestest and funnest time ever. text me :)
Forever besties.
I was seriously ABOUT TO CRY when I was reading it. OF COURSE we're going to give you the time and day to tell you stuff YOU'RE WORTH THAT! Besides, you SHOULD know that you mean A LOT TO US... That's why you still stay in SCHOOL. What do you mean WHO KNOWS WHAT'LL HAPPEN IN 3 WEEKS? Girl, KNOW that it'll still stay the same, at least with you, me and Gel right? *hug*
"Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade."
- William Shakespeare
TOTALLY, William Rocks yeah?