It's my attempt to make a super quick update of the other stuff that's been going on before I actually get to the biggie...
... Hell's medyo over na... at least all the exams are done... but here comes second quarter... and it's no joke...
... Cathrine's party!! Belated happy birthday Cath... x10! You had such a cute party... and all the food and dancing... had fun!!
... 30th PAREF Anniversary in UAAP... we were medyo off then... but at least we got ourselves a new arranger... and it wasn't too bad to start off the year... :)
... IDEA Lite... well, I wasn't able to go to this one... but my super duper congrats to those people who broke!! I'm sooo proud of "the debate kids who happen to be my batchmates"! Congrats to Pola and Gaba for reaching the finals, Mica Pena for getting 2nd best speaker, and Mica Reyes, Pat Austria, and Abby for getting in quarters!! Wow... debate has a future!! :)
... the epidemic... todo na toh... so many people are getting sick... including me... can you believe that I'm going to NAsH DC with it anyway? Hahaha... but I'm getting ahead of the point... :)
... the upcoming hell... uhhh... let's just not talk about it?
... Hell's medyo over na... at least all the exams are done... but here comes second quarter... and it's no joke...
... Cathrine's party!! Belated happy birthday Cath... x10! You had such a cute party... and all the food and dancing... had fun!!
... 30th PAREF Anniversary in UAAP... we were medyo off then... but at least we got ourselves a new arranger... and it wasn't too bad to start off the year... :)
... IDEA Lite... well, I wasn't able to go to this one... but my super duper congrats to those people who broke!! I'm sooo proud of "the debate kids who happen to be my batchmates"! Congrats to Pola and Gaba for reaching the finals, Mica Pena for getting 2nd best speaker, and Mica Reyes, Pat Austria, and Abby for getting in quarters!! Wow... debate has a future!! :)
... the epidemic... todo na toh... so many people are getting sick... including me... can you believe that I'm going to NAsH DC with it anyway? Hahaha... but I'm getting ahead of the point... :)
... the upcoming hell... uhhh... let's just not talk about it?
Comments