Bwaha... it's getting nakakatamad to blog na!! I haven't updated in a while... but anyway... the past three weeks have been extremely busy... krrrroo... so here's the update on life that seems to be always the same...
1. ish-kool ... HELL!! Sobra!! Just when we finished all the Spain requirements... here comes long test 2 week... and just when that finished... here comes project week... and after that... exams week!! Waaahh! Super stress... and everyone seems to have those grade charts and compute almost every day... I'm one of them... the paranoia is too contagious!! But exams are done... shyeet.... first quarter's done na?! No kidding... I don't feel that yet... but then again, how many days did I actually attend?
2. debate... we had our first tournament... CMLI BP at San Sebastian Recolletos... it was okay... semi finals!! Yaaayy!! But OMG... TH regrets the diversion of development funds to humanitarian aid?! What kind of a motion was that?! And I'm getting pissed na at Lite... when is it ba talaga?!
3. birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays!! First up was Reg's party... ish-leepover and greenbelt!! Hahaha... the shots are up at my multiply!! Happy birthday again dear... suuuper late na... :) and next was Tabu's party at Laguna just this Friday! Shoot... I need a pool like that... hot springs!! and yesterday lang was Karen and Millers!! To summarize, that was dancing, and more dancing. :) Nice way to end first Q...
... and now... shooooooot.. exam results... gasp... :)
1. ish-kool ... HELL!! Sobra!! Just when we finished all the Spain requirements... here comes long test 2 week... and just when that finished... here comes project week... and after that... exams week!! Waaahh! Super stress... and everyone seems to have those grade charts and compute almost every day... I'm one of them... the paranoia is too contagious!! But exams are done... shyeet.... first quarter's done na?! No kidding... I don't feel that yet... but then again, how many days did I actually attend?
2. debate... we had our first tournament... CMLI BP at San Sebastian Recolletos... it was okay... semi finals!! Yaaayy!! But OMG... TH regrets the diversion of development funds to humanitarian aid?! What kind of a motion was that?! And I'm getting pissed na at Lite... when is it ba talaga?!
3. birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays!! First up was Reg's party... ish-leepover and greenbelt!! Hahaha... the shots are up at my multiply!! Happy birthday again dear... suuuper late na... :) and next was Tabu's party at Laguna just this Friday! Shoot... I need a pool like that... hot springs!! and yesterday lang was Karen and Millers!! To summarize, that was dancing, and more dancing. :) Nice way to end first Q...
... and now... shooooooot.. exam results... gasp... :)
Comments