Finally!! It's sem break... and second quarter has just ended!! I'm clearly bored... for the first time in a while, I have absolutely nothing to do... except fear my exam results when I get back... heehee... I didn't exactly study that well... The entire quarter was so draining!!
To survive 2nd quarter...
... I used up more than 500 pages of bond paper and three cartridges of black ink... for printing scripts, bilins, and diagrams for Wicked... and a lot of matter for debate... almost every week...
... I lost my voice completely twice throughout the quarter... and half-lost it more than five times... that's the price of Intrams, Glee Club, debate, being class sec, and director of Wicked. I technically went to one tourney without a voice and the second day of cantate domino without one either...
... I borrowed notes from my seatmates more than I actually lent them this quarter... for the times that I was drawing Wicked diagrams instead of copying notes...
... I used up more than 1000 bucks worth of load in my phone... calling to check how rehearsals were doing... reminding "guys, bring your costume tomorrow"... or "ei! i have a new idea for wicked!"... or... "don't worry... you did well today" in response to some of my very apologetic cast members...
... I appreciated most of the non-working time I had... like the ONE band prac I went to (it's not normal to not go at least four times a quarter)... the times when I could go out with friends... and the little gifts and palancas I got... Let's hope there's a lot more next quarter...
To survive 2nd quarter...
... I used up more than 500 pages of bond paper and three cartridges of black ink... for printing scripts, bilins, and diagrams for Wicked... and a lot of matter for debate... almost every week...
... I lost my voice completely twice throughout the quarter... and half-lost it more than five times... that's the price of Intrams, Glee Club, debate, being class sec, and director of Wicked. I technically went to one tourney without a voice and the second day of cantate domino without one either...
... I borrowed notes from my seatmates more than I actually lent them this quarter... for the times that I was drawing Wicked diagrams instead of copying notes...
... I used up more than 1000 bucks worth of load in my phone... calling to check how rehearsals were doing... reminding "guys, bring your costume tomorrow"... or "ei! i have a new idea for wicked!"... or... "don't worry... you did well today" in response to some of my very apologetic cast members...
... I appreciated most of the non-working time I had... like the ONE band prac I went to (it's not normal to not go at least four times a quarter)... the times when I could go out with friends... and the little gifts and palancas I got... Let's hope there's a lot more next quarter...
Comments