I'm supposed to be studying for History... but I'm not... just been tutoring for the past hours... this entire week, plus weekend was really boring... stressing on the really... nothing I did but continuously study for exams... and go on the computer... what is on my mind...
... Life is full of decisions... I'm not even fifteen yet (in less than a month people!!) ... and I've got all these decisions to make... and they're terrible... when you want them both... I just keep hoping I have no regrets... most of the time, I don't though... which is a good thing...
...I may be what everyone calls an independent person... but there's still my extroverted side... besides... I would not be me if that was so... my "open-ers"... in a world of hamburgers, you guys are steaks... No Idea... I miss you a LOT!!! Thanks for all the memz!! ...Waiting for the next prac... I'm still missing summer, along with everyone who contributed to it... it was one of the better ones... And for the friends I'm with at school right now... you guys make the schoolyear tolerable... *bearhugs to all!!* you're all inspirations to my stawees...
Ok... I'm going to try to ditch my senti moment and finally start studying... bye all!! *hugs*
... Life is full of decisions... I'm not even fifteen yet (in less than a month people!!) ... and I've got all these decisions to make... and they're terrible... when you want them both... I just keep hoping I have no regrets... most of the time, I don't though... which is a good thing...
...I may be what everyone calls an independent person... but there's still my extroverted side... besides... I would not be me if that was so... my "open-ers"... in a world of hamburgers, you guys are steaks... No Idea... I miss you a LOT!!! Thanks for all the memz!! ...Waiting for the next prac... I'm still missing summer, along with everyone who contributed to it... it was one of the better ones... And for the friends I'm with at school right now... you guys make the schoolyear tolerable... *bearhugs to all!!* you're all inspirations to my stawees...
Ok... I'm going to try to ditch my senti moment and finally start studying... bye all!! *hugs*
Comments