At last... a very interesting week... something to blog about!! Idea 1st invites , Wicked, and Intrams...
Sadly... the battle of the bands couldn't push through... so annoying!! It was one of our closest moments to an actual gig... sigh... owell... on the other hand... I found out that for the music 2nd QE our class is gonna present excerpts of a broadway musical: wicked!!It is my ever first shot at being an offical director!! yesh!! Tabs, Stewie, Pola, and I have gone crazy over the week preparing for it... this should be really FUN!! I'm submitting the stuff on Tuesday to check if we can do the play... hopefully we can!! We HAVE to!!
During Wed-Friday... it was intrams!! Gold's theme was Roman Empire... we had a cool parade! Although it was really voice draining to be a mommy to grade 6... Tabs and her sis were the emperor and empress... and that time, we spent the whole time at SM to shop for their costumes and to talk about the play stuff... During the general rehearsal... they said we were really good... and bigla... during the real thing... we ended up as third... no one knows how the results are logical... it's kinda weird... poor blue... how could they get 4th?? I liked their parade a lot... and their lines!! I don't know how kathy molina actually gets it THAT straight!! Congrats green!! They're first over all!! And so... by Friday, (opening) I barely had a voice... thanx to the relay of the grade 3... Miz Quesada told the debaters not to shout after the parade... but it was unavoidable... kinda problem coz the next day was...
Idea 1st invites!! By saturday (yesterday) we were all so tired!! And Kathy Nav barely had a voice pa rin... but we went to Claret anyway... the classrooms are so COLD! I froze even before the debate started... Kathy Nav and me did kinda good naman... 1st round we got 2nd (extending the death penalty to minors... was kinda hard to defend)... 2nd round we got 3rd... (censoring gangster rap)... and we don't know bout the 3rd round... it was the weird round!! We were so pressured... coz we had a possibility of breaking... so we panicked while prepping, so when I got to the speech... I ended up saying TWO proposals!! So stupid! And Nav couldn't stop saying it to everyone!! Heehee... and what did I learn? Debaters have no sense of time... AT ALL!! We ended at 830pm!! Now when you think of it... I could have never gotten to the BOTB auditions on time... but I still would have DIED to go!! Sniff... that's around it for now... and there's no classes on Monday!!... more next week... hopefully life gets more interesting aside from intrams and debate...
Sadly... the battle of the bands couldn't push through... so annoying!! It was one of our closest moments to an actual gig... sigh... owell... on the other hand... I found out that for the music 2nd QE our class is gonna present excerpts of a broadway musical: wicked!!It is my ever first shot at being an offical director!! yesh!! Tabs, Stewie, Pola, and I have gone crazy over the week preparing for it... this should be really FUN!! I'm submitting the stuff on Tuesday to check if we can do the play... hopefully we can!! We HAVE to!!
During Wed-Friday... it was intrams!! Gold's theme was Roman Empire... we had a cool parade! Although it was really voice draining to be a mommy to grade 6... Tabs and her sis were the emperor and empress... and that time, we spent the whole time at SM to shop for their costumes and to talk about the play stuff... During the general rehearsal... they said we were really good... and bigla... during the real thing... we ended up as third... no one knows how the results are logical... it's kinda weird... poor blue... how could they get 4th?? I liked their parade a lot... and their lines!! I don't know how kathy molina actually gets it THAT straight!! Congrats green!! They're first over all!! And so... by Friday, (opening) I barely had a voice... thanx to the relay of the grade 3... Miz Quesada told the debaters not to shout after the parade... but it was unavoidable... kinda problem coz the next day was...
Idea 1st invites!! By saturday (yesterday) we were all so tired!! And Kathy Nav barely had a voice pa rin... but we went to Claret anyway... the classrooms are so COLD! I froze even before the debate started... Kathy Nav and me did kinda good naman... 1st round we got 2nd (extending the death penalty to minors... was kinda hard to defend)... 2nd round we got 3rd... (censoring gangster rap)... and we don't know bout the 3rd round... it was the weird round!! We were so pressured... coz we had a possibility of breaking... so we panicked while prepping, so when I got to the speech... I ended up saying TWO proposals!! So stupid! And Nav couldn't stop saying it to everyone!! Heehee... and what did I learn? Debaters have no sense of time... AT ALL!! We ended at 830pm!! Now when you think of it... I could have never gotten to the BOTB auditions on time... but I still would have DIED to go!! Sniff... that's around it for now... and there's no classes on Monday!!... more next week... hopefully life gets more interesting aside from intrams and debate...
Comments