Can't believe I'm blogging, that's what I really haven't done since god knows when.
Last Tuesday was QC day, hence no classes for Admu.
I went to Woodrose.
I sat in classes.
Talked with Momma C, Ginang, Miss Q, and Miss Almera.
Watched teams make props.
Sang with the chorale.
Watched the kids debate.
Got picked up, and did my after school routine: dropped by Rustans for merienda.
And for some reason, that all seemed very slow, and relaxing.
Just to show how much I missed it.
Advisory Grades came out thursday.
Heartbreaking. Not a single A.
I miss the feeling of getting a high school report card.
Last Tuesday was QC day, hence no classes for Admu.
I went to Woodrose.
I sat in classes.
Talked with Momma C, Ginang, Miss Q, and Miss Almera.
Watched teams make props.
Sang with the chorale.
Watched the kids debate.
Got picked up, and did my after school routine: dropped by Rustans for merienda.
And for some reason, that all seemed very slow, and relaxing.
Just to show how much I missed it.
Advisory Grades came out thursday.
Heartbreaking. Not a single A.
I miss the feeling of getting a high school report card.
Comments