... is tomorrow. Unless of course, you think of it as Monday, when the results come out. But no, it's basically tomorrow.
I never thought I'd...
Study five days before a long test, continuously.
Solve almost every problem imaginable about conic sections.
Wake up early just to go to mass the day of the test
Been so praning about a test
Find 7 items in an hour and a half difficult.
That's ME for you. That's the wrath of the two diagnostic tests. Arrrrgh.
On another note...
I passed the ACGC auditions... miracle!! I was hoarse the day of the tryouts. But I actually pulled through.
It's heartbreaking how I can't watch the Australs finals tomorrow. Too much just goes on in a week.
I have this odd feeling that it's going to be like high school all over again.
I never thought I'd...
Study five days before a long test, continuously.
Solve almost every problem imaginable about conic sections.
Wake up early just to go to mass the day of the test
Been so praning about a test
Find 7 items in an hour and a half difficult.
That's ME for you. That's the wrath of the two diagnostic tests. Arrrrgh.
On another note...
I passed the ACGC auditions... miracle!! I was hoarse the day of the tryouts. But I actually pulled through.
It's heartbreaking how I can't watch the Australs finals tomorrow. Too much just goes on in a week.
I have this odd feeling that it's going to be like high school all over again.
Comments