I don't have much to do... except blog. Again.
Exams na this week, but in truth... exam week is better than hell week.
Litt play tomorrow... *fingers crossed* kaya toh... I've lost my directing adrenaline (half an hour of "trying" to pull the one scene play together, I was tired na.)
IdeaLite is this week. *fingers doubly crossed*
Looking at my site... my last album has been ancient. I promise that I will post new ones. Starting tomorrow... so not documenting anything about senior year. Weeekk.
The schoolyear is one fourth done. That was so dragging but so fast.
Exams na this week, but in truth... exam week is better than hell week.
Litt play tomorrow... *fingers crossed* kaya toh... I've lost my directing adrenaline (half an hour of "trying" to pull the one scene play together, I was tired na.)
IdeaLite is this week. *fingers doubly crossed*
Looking at my site... my last album has been ancient. I promise that I will post new ones. Starting tomorrow... so not documenting anything about senior year. Weeekk.
The schoolyear is one fourth done. That was so dragging but so fast.
Comments