Yeah... I haven't updated in forever... quick rundown of what's happened ever since...
1. Idea1 - Congrats to Giovs and Bea for making it into finals!!! :) And also to Mikki and Jeric for winning!! They're really good... damned. It was a PAREF finals!! :) Whell... me and Nav tried... debates were the weirdest ever, though. Naaavv!! I'm still reaaaally sorry!! And thanks to Margie for the letter... I liked it, although it was really inspiring.. :)
2. Decemberfest - wow, it's an innovative way to raise funds for the SR prom... :) Congrats to Reg, Suzy, and Gil for winning 2nd!! That was fun! :)
3. Himig Harana - congrats to the chorale, who won 2nd place during the competition!! All those practices of Ako'y Isang Pinoy and De Virgin Mary must've paid off... sadly, I wasn't with them during this one... Himig Harana and Idea1 were on the same day, decemberfest was the night of. Hahahaha.
4. Intrams '06 - Congrats to the GOLD team!! We won first place over all, as well as in parade!! Those cornrowing and shouting at the kids most definitely paid off!! :) Mitra, you super deserve it!! And congrats to Red for winning 2nd, and Green and Blue tied in 3rd. :)
But the main "issue" of the entire month is... GETTING SICK!! I've gotten sick twice in a span of a month, and three times in a span of two!! That's an outrage na talaga!! Nov.3-4 : the episode at Bea O's house, which involved me sleeping for almost an entire day after!! Dec. 1 : missed Ken's birthday due to this... but nothing prepares for the worst...
I HAVE THE POX. It erupted right after I got home from intrams. Therefore, I technically HAVE no christmas break. Which really sucks. We all know that pox takes a minimum of two weeks... and that's just around how long my break is. I'll be having Christmas and New Year with gigantic spots on my face, and all around.
What did I miss??? The christmas recital, gracie's party (holy crap!!), a trumpets gathering (again!), a family reunion, ateneo career test, and a LOT more!!
Now... I only hope and pray that....... I'll be considerably fine enough to go back to school on the 4th, and that there will be NO SCARS at all during prom. Is that too difficult to ask?!
1. Idea1 - Congrats to Giovs and Bea for making it into finals!!! :) And also to Mikki and Jeric for winning!! They're really good... damned. It was a PAREF finals!! :) Whell... me and Nav tried... debates were the weirdest ever, though. Naaavv!! I'm still reaaaally sorry!! And thanks to Margie for the letter... I liked it, although it was really inspiring.. :)
2. Decemberfest - wow, it's an innovative way to raise funds for the SR prom... :) Congrats to Reg, Suzy, and Gil for winning 2nd!! That was fun! :)
3. Himig Harana - congrats to the chorale, who won 2nd place during the competition!! All those practices of Ako'y Isang Pinoy and De Virgin Mary must've paid off... sadly, I wasn't with them during this one... Himig Harana and Idea1 were on the same day, decemberfest was the night of. Hahahaha.
4. Intrams '06 - Congrats to the GOLD team!! We won first place over all, as well as in parade!! Those cornrowing and shouting at the kids most definitely paid off!! :) Mitra, you super deserve it!! And congrats to Red for winning 2nd, and Green and Blue tied in 3rd. :)
But the main "issue" of the entire month is... GETTING SICK!! I've gotten sick twice in a span of a month, and three times in a span of two!! That's an outrage na talaga!! Nov.3-4 : the episode at Bea O's house, which involved me sleeping for almost an entire day after!! Dec. 1 : missed Ken's birthday due to this... but nothing prepares for the worst...
I HAVE THE POX. It erupted right after I got home from intrams. Therefore, I technically HAVE no christmas break. Which really sucks. We all know that pox takes a minimum of two weeks... and that's just around how long my break is. I'll be having Christmas and New Year with gigantic spots on my face, and all around.
What did I miss??? The christmas recital, gracie's party (holy crap!!), a trumpets gathering (again!), a family reunion, ateneo career test, and a LOT more!!
Now... I only hope and pray that....... I'll be considerably fine enough to go back to school on the 4th, and that there will be NO SCARS at all during prom. Is that too difficult to ask?!
Comments