I'll just keep this one short... :) Rundown!!
... I miss IISDC...
... Report cards... pros: it's higher than the previous quarter... cons: it's still not pullable, and the computations came too late, if you get what I mean...
... Macbeth is cancelled... for the reason that it wasn't grade heavy enough... (No, i'm not upset over the fact that we aren't doing it... I'm just disappointed by the fact that we spent a whole month thinking that we actually were going to do it.)
... Life... is just going by waay too fast... and I can't exactly seem to keep up with it...
To the chorale, thanks so much for Nov. 24th. Singing with the Madz is such an experience, and thanks for the bonding in the bus afterwards, it made the traffic seem short. To my debate family, thanks for such a fun crosstraining!! Hahaha!! :)
And to you both, thanks for reminding me that these apparent "tragedies" are worth it. I wouldn't trade them for anything else.
... I miss IISDC...
... Report cards... pros: it's higher than the previous quarter... cons: it's still not pullable, and the computations came too late, if you get what I mean...
... Macbeth is cancelled... for the reason that it wasn't grade heavy enough... (No, i'm not upset over the fact that we aren't doing it... I'm just disappointed by the fact that we spent a whole month thinking that we actually were going to do it.)
... Life... is just going by waay too fast... and I can't exactly seem to keep up with it...
To the chorale, thanks so much for Nov. 24th. Singing with the Madz is such an experience, and thanks for the bonding in the bus afterwards, it made the traffic seem short. To my debate family, thanks for such a fun crosstraining!! Hahaha!! :)
And to you both, thanks for reminding me that these apparent "tragedies" are worth it. I wouldn't trade them for anything else.
Comments
and HELL YEAH life is going by EXTREMELY fast, and it sucks. But we should just enjoy it for now.