Hmm... there's nothing interesting to post... so I thought I'd do with this...
5 Things that make me Happy... which do not cost anything...
1. Getting a story review... wahaha... these really make my day...
2. Letters... I don't care how random or senti they may be... Gel and Isha are living proof of this...
3. Reunions... and catching up with people I haven't seen in a long time... (Oxford? Spain? Trumpets? when is this...?)
4. Casual talk... the ones in all shapes and sizes... and lengths... particularly the ones that just go on and on without any stable topic...
5. Learning a new piano piece... haha, not all the time, just those ones that once you've finally got it, you can play it again and again for hours...
Sigh, the simple pleasures of life... tragically, life catching up after Spain is nowhere near it...
Friday's Philosophy Highlight: Miss Frim - "and that is why, it is very important to be EXPOSED." (at this moment, the same thing goes on in the heads of three people at the extreme front right corner of the IIIB classroom)
5 Things that make me Happy... which do not cost anything...
1. Getting a story review... wahaha... these really make my day...
2. Letters... I don't care how random or senti they may be... Gel and Isha are living proof of this...
3. Reunions... and catching up with people I haven't seen in a long time... (Oxford? Spain? Trumpets? when is this...?)
4. Casual talk... the ones in all shapes and sizes... and lengths... particularly the ones that just go on and on without any stable topic...
5. Learning a new piano piece... haha, not all the time, just those ones that once you've finally got it, you can play it again and again for hours...
Sigh, the simple pleasures of life... tragically, life catching up after Spain is nowhere near it...
Friday's Philosophy Highlight: Miss Frim - "and that is why, it is very important to be EXPOSED." (at this moment, the same thing goes on in the heads of three people at the extreme front right corner of the IIIB classroom)
Comments