Hmmm... a lot going on... but I'm getting really tamad na to blog... Just a quick rundown na lang...
1. laryngytis - or however you spell... dammit... having that for quite a while... now I need to get enough voice to get me through the Manila Cathedral mass on Monday... help!!
2. glee club - have I missed that much? I have to learn loads of songs... nooo...
3. Welcome back Gel and Lex!! :D
4. IIIB - Love the class!! Still noisy... but it's productive clamor... right?
5. crazy-ness!! The week has been full of half-lunches and going home at 6... I'm exhausted... :)
I'll blog longer... when I probably feel like it. Be prepared for more seldom blogs... kakatamad right now.
1. laryngytis - or however you spell... dammit... having that for quite a while... now I need to get enough voice to get me through the Manila Cathedral mass on Monday... help!!
2. glee club - have I missed that much? I have to learn loads of songs... nooo...
3. Welcome back Gel and Lex!! :D
4. IIIB - Love the class!! Still noisy... but it's productive clamor... right?
5. crazy-ness!! The week has been full of half-lunches and going home at 6... I'm exhausted... :)
I'll blog longer... when I probably feel like it. Be prepared for more seldom blogs... kakatamad right now.
Comments