It's been over a week since Oxford. Surprisingly, the week hasn't been all that bad. I'm still really pre-occupied no matter where I am. A quick rundown on how summer in here is so far...
... I'm now an acclaimed computer junkie... I log on to this thing for around three hours daily... reading fanfics... uploading pictures to multiply... and chatting...
... Reunions!! Yup, us Oxford people love reunions... last Friday was fun! We relived the tarot cards and hula... we watched Xmen and had dinner at Dencios... bummed around Power Plant... and we'll do that all again tomorrow in Greenbelt!
... School stuff: debate and glee club... just came from four hours worth of training... and there's now a "Pam's cup!". Too bad I wasn't here to witness it... and glee... three hours daily of learning songs...
... Lotsa inspiration to write... and it comes by the hour... on the hour...
... Gimmicking... with Danna and Issel, and Lana and Carla... doing some catching up... been a while na...
... Packing!! Yup... going to the US in two days... currently sad because the chance of watching Wicked is around 1 out of 100... sigh... but oh well... it's a trip anyway... maybe i'll go see another broadway...
... I'm now an acclaimed computer junkie... I log on to this thing for around three hours daily... reading fanfics... uploading pictures to multiply... and chatting...
... Reunions!! Yup, us Oxford people love reunions... last Friday was fun! We relived the tarot cards and hula... we watched Xmen and had dinner at Dencios... bummed around Power Plant... and we'll do that all again tomorrow in Greenbelt!
... School stuff: debate and glee club... just came from four hours worth of training... and there's now a "Pam's cup!". Too bad I wasn't here to witness it... and glee... three hours daily of learning songs...
... Lotsa inspiration to write... and it comes by the hour... on the hour...
... Gimmicking... with Danna and Issel, and Lana and Carla... doing some catching up... been a while na...
... Packing!! Yup... going to the US in two days... currently sad because the chance of watching Wicked is around 1 out of 100... sigh... but oh well... it's a trip anyway... maybe i'll go see another broadway...
Comments