Summer update... I-am-rotting... as in literally rotting. I'm the type of person who hates wasting time... and believe me, nothing is worse than consciously knowing that you're wasting time. Normally, I'm sitting in front of the computer... where I am sure that I have an ass print on my chair... reading fan fiction... downloading... chatting... and TRYING to write... Sorry tabs, the summer has also melted my brain. Rotting... rotting... rotting... this is me for the next four weeks... it has been nothing but bum... with the occassional going out (oo nga pala!! I loved our UBE session at Danna's factory!! I love you all! :) )... debate training (training is great... when you're not the one debating) ... and band practice (hmm... I won't restate what happened last Friday.. the tagboard says all).
So more or less... the worst thing you can possibly to is... to make a person who hates wasting time AND loves to wander.... just... ROT... :( I'll be spending the week... swelling (stupid surgery!! why are my teeth that terrible?!) ... and editing Pola, Abby, and Chrissa's debate homework (oh yes... the only thing that's worse than doing debate homework is checking it)
So more or less... the worst thing you can possibly to is... to make a person who hates wasting time AND loves to wander.... just... ROT... :( I'll be spending the week... swelling (stupid surgery!! why are my teeth that terrible?!) ... and editing Pola, Abby, and Chrissa's debate homework (oh yes... the only thing that's worse than doing debate homework is checking it)
Comments