Hmm... there's is NOTHING to blog about that was so interesting within the last week... except, of course, the report card results. And to save myself from self destructing, I took it out on my other blog. So yeah, negative. There... And second of all... I'm sick... Thanks to my lovely voice box... which finally gave way... not literally...
During Wicked... (crudd!! I don't go five entries without typing this word!!) I thought something would AT LEAST happen to my voice... All four (as in Glinda, Elphie, Fiyero and Boq) cast members would lose their voices (but not all at the same time)... but I wouldn't. And I was singing, directing, and debating at the same time.
And yeah... when did my voice give way? Oh yes... the employee's christmas party, which we had to sing for, and which was also the night right before A Xmas Carol... That was bad... seriously...
And for the past week... I've had on and off singing voice... and finally, Saturday, my beloved throat hurt more than ever... and then... poof! a cold... and now... I'm miserable...
During Wicked... (crudd!! I don't go five entries without typing this word!!) I thought something would AT LEAST happen to my voice... All four (as in Glinda, Elphie, Fiyero and Boq) cast members would lose their voices (but not all at the same time)... but I wouldn't. And I was singing, directing, and debating at the same time.
And yeah... when did my voice give way? Oh yes... the employee's christmas party, which we had to sing for, and which was also the night right before A Xmas Carol... That was bad... seriously...
And for the past week... I've had on and off singing voice... and finally, Saturday, my beloved throat hurt more than ever... and then... poof! a cold... and now... I'm miserable...
Comments