Hmm... why exactly do I always blog about happy stuff... like tournaments... concerts... band practices... parties... and stuff like that? For the simple reason that those are the stuff I want to remember... and not the sucky ones... but for now, I'm making an exeption... brace yourselves for a negative entry...
10:14pm... I'm sitting in front of my computer... blogging to get my mind off stuff... I have two long tests tomorrow, two homeworks (one I have still yet to write), a quiz, and a very full schedule for the rest of the week... I'm restless and moody... I'm glancing at my reviewer and trying to force things into my brain which keeps shutting itself out... I'm trying to grasp the math lesson which I didn't listen to in class... studying for the next subject... Trying to figure out which to attend to tomorrow... play rehearsal... or parade practice?
But how different can I be from every other batchmate... everyone should be doing the same thing, ok so probably all the glee club people who have the extra long test and went to practice pa today... the point is, I don't think everyone's been going through this almost non stop since September...
Yeah... it's like I just shot myself... I've done this last year... I've slept at 2am for three nights straight... but now I'm drained beyond measure... I feel annoyingly lost, out of the many lessons I missed (take note: I have never been to school for an entire week since I came back from sem break... and none of them was because I was sick... it was each because of an extra curric) ... I'm horribly emo and moody... I have lotsa eye bags by now... and my grades aren't better from last quarter's... yeah... I now concede to the fact that I cannot do everything... I'm too drained... and too tired... and I'm not getting much help at that... Ok, so half my extra currics were voluntary (glee and debate... I still love both though) ... but some were so not... which really want to drop...
I think people's answer would be... it's just time management... deal with this maturely and prioritize... yeah... all right... but what if I'm tired of that too? What if I just want to be a kid again... (Comments are still welcome at the taggie)
10:14pm... I'm sitting in front of my computer... blogging to get my mind off stuff... I have two long tests tomorrow, two homeworks (one I have still yet to write), a quiz, and a very full schedule for the rest of the week... I'm restless and moody... I'm glancing at my reviewer and trying to force things into my brain which keeps shutting itself out... I'm trying to grasp the math lesson which I didn't listen to in class... studying for the next subject... Trying to figure out which to attend to tomorrow... play rehearsal... or parade practice?
But how different can I be from every other batchmate... everyone should be doing the same thing, ok so probably all the glee club people who have the extra long test and went to practice pa today... the point is, I don't think everyone's been going through this almost non stop since September...
Yeah... it's like I just shot myself... I've done this last year... I've slept at 2am for three nights straight... but now I'm drained beyond measure... I feel annoyingly lost, out of the many lessons I missed (take note: I have never been to school for an entire week since I came back from sem break... and none of them was because I was sick... it was each because of an extra curric) ... I'm horribly emo and moody... I have lotsa eye bags by now... and my grades aren't better from last quarter's... yeah... I now concede to the fact that I cannot do everything... I'm too drained... and too tired... and I'm not getting much help at that... Ok, so half my extra currics were voluntary (glee and debate... I still love both though) ... but some were so not... which really want to drop...
I think people's answer would be... it's just time management... deal with this maturely and prioritize... yeah... all right... but what if I'm tired of that too? What if I just want to be a kid again... (Comments are still welcome at the taggie)
Comments